W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
That was a good race! Both cars in the Top 10, I think that's the first time we've managed that so Keeley gets her kiss, although we did finish lower than we qualified. ;)
Mixed feelings, Mark did a very great job, starting from 18th place finishing 9th.

What happened to me? I was driving a great race and suddenly dead last again, must be a victim of this destruction derby race.

Some drivers must be warned for their dangerous driving, like Keeley Grant, almost taking Mark out.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Good race for the KBR Team! Congrat!
OHH YEAH 3th for me and STUNNING RESULT JANIS AMAZING !!! GREAT !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Yeah, really great result for whole team - Ryan managed 16th in his first race and I got 6th, nice.
@#$%&!

I'm against sigpics
FFS When get a pole i @#$%& retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eglitis, Eglitis, Eglitis. Woo. Great result mate.

As for me, a solid 16th, didn't crash the car. Hey, I'm happy.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> What happened to me? I was driving a great race
> and suddenly dead last again, must be a victim of
> this destruction derby race.

I think something happened to you around the pit stops, unfortunately by the time i had noticed you had dropped down the field the replay had gone passed it.

From Team Shadow's perspective a massive disappointment from the perspective of Bobby, he made a mistake but managed to wrestle it back into thrid only for us to let him down, I'm sorry mate but hopefully we'll have the same great pace next time out. Will did a brilliant job to fight his way up to fourth.

Once again Team Orange win a race they really shouldn't have but ah well it's still early days and they should hit the cap quite soon

what happened to Ed? for Minardi this race sucks. Its ok to see Josh winning once again. though ifthe race would have only taken 1 lap longer i think i could have overtaken him. in other words... mixed feelings. still 18 points in front of Josh. Shae for Bobby. but at least that makes a retirement for 2 drivers who are in the top 3 now. That makes me satisfied ! :P Josh's turn ;) too bad of the late crash from Dean. highly dissapointing. ONE THING THAT IS GREAT !! Raymond ! We are together on the podium for the 2nd time in a row ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Race Results

Driver's Championship

Rico van Smirren has his lead at the top of the table shrunk slightly as Josh rayman takes his first win of the season, finally hitting that top form which we saw from him last season. Will Wood is promoted to third in the standings whilst team mate Bobby Neil finds out how important it is to have reliability, one retirement and he plummets to 6th. The big winner ferom that race was Janis Eglitis, he's obviously ecstatic at Italian Thunder and that shows in his result, he gains six places to 10th. Montyn Stoffels meanwhile has his first retirement of the season and drops five places to 18th.

Constructor's Championship

Team Orange stride away from all competition in the Consstructor's Championship with their second consecutive one-two finish. Spirit Subaru are proving themselves as consistent top ten challengers and are able to snatch fourth in the standings. The biggest gain is from Team Greidanus Porsche who move up to 7th but that is mainly due to retirements from their rivals. Italian Thunder had a strong first weekend but KBR Ferrari also improved and so the new team drops to lat in the standings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2008 08:24PM by brunoboi.
one race is missing in the constructors table, making the european result go to the hockenheim race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2008 06:59PM by Rico.
And in the drivers table Eglitis team is incorrect. :P

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
that constructors table is all wrong for spirit subaru :S

we scored 34 points in that race and tom you say we're 4th but on that we're 5th :P all wrong i'm afraid!

brilliant race though!

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2008 07:56PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
meh no ones perfect ;) I just re-uploaded the last constructors table np

@ paul I can drop SSR down to fifth again if you like ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2008 08:30PM by brunoboi.
looking great!

really really pleased with the season a 3rd of the way through :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
hmmm, disappointing. hoping to finish the next race...
Too bad bobby couldn't make it till the end. Luckily Will finished in a beautiful 4th position. Congrats for the top 3, especially to Ray for getting on the podium for the SECOND time this season.

Let's hope my helm will stay normal the next GP ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2008 09:03AM by van keeken.
ray finished 3rd last race too ;)

Looks like your going to have a pink helmet for a little bit longer Rick ;)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy