W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Guys, I thank you this idea (WGP/W300)! The HGP (Hungarian GP) League is going to start in next weekend with similar rules and GP2 cars.

GPGSL Season 3: Devil Fox Racing Driver
GPGSL Season 4: Team Shadow Subaru Test Driver

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2008 08:41AM by somogyi23.
Nice P3 from Tom. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Average results, but Cartwright has a nice 4th place in the Test Driver's Championship.

The coverage is not that bad... with sound turnt off. ;)

The intro is very cool Tom. :)

Team Greidanus Porsche announcement

Team Greidanus Porsche is proud to announce that German Robert Mews, currently test driver of the Scolari W300 team, has signed for the team as first driver for season 4 of the W300 Series. Team owner and currently first driver of the team, Ruben Greidanus, will be second driver for S4. As a reaction team owner Ruben Greidanus said he is very happy that Robert has signed for his team, because he is very experienced and quick. Due his German nationality the main sponsors of the team, Warsteiner and Porsche, have decided to put more money in the team to help also the team to get it more upfront.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
not a good practice session..
I'd like to join you guys! What should i do to sign up? How is this thing played?
Check out the W300 website, there's a link in some of the guys sigs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the W300 website, there's a link in some
> of the guys sigs.

Like mine. On the site there is contacts for the team owners if you want a test drive. You can check out the rules as well.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
when wil it be online ?!!

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
later this evening, due to the problems with practise it's taken a bit longer than I would have liked. The race will hopefully be tomorrow ;-)

European Grand Prix Qualifying

The sun continues to shine over the Nurburgring as we get ready for the European Grand Prix Qualifying. Yesterday Team Orange took control taking a one-two with Rayman ahead of Smirren, next best was Tom Pellatt for Spirit Subaru. The field was extremely mixed with a Scuderia Minardi, Keels Racing, Senninhas, Shadow Subaru and, most surprisingly, an Italian Thunder in the top ten! Will anyone be able to prevent Team Orange from locking out the front row? how will Schroder and Gualt do in their first ever qualifying session? Lets find out!

[]

Stage6 coming soon...

[www.megaupload.com]

Results Below

And so it's Bobby Neil who shocks all, snatching pole position for Team Shadow Subaru only just ahead of Francisco Fapitalle, SCR had much success here before they became Keels Racing so can he repeat that tomorrow? Team Orange were forced onto the second row, they were quick but just couldn't match the top two. Both KBRs make it into the top ten whilst Italian thunder had a mixed session with Eglitis in 11th and gault dead last. The other rookie, Kevin Schroder starts 19th.

1 1/2 secs off 21st, well it is my first race. Great result for Eglitis, 11th is a fantastic result. Nice one mate.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2008 04:20PM by Gaulty.
You should probably watch the vid to find out why ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2008 04:22PM by brunoboi.
Yes I should. Why did Chester over take there. WHY? I was on for a good lap as well, I demand action :)

6 Time Race Winners
After quali we discovert a small crack in Ryan his undertray after Chester run him of the track. Its fixed now and he has a better pace tomorow. Awesome result by Janis.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2008 04:39PM by ThunderDesign.
Good job by Raymond, but we surely need to check out Andrew's car now .. we are rightly to suspect something must be wrong on it .. 14th isn't the pace Andrew should be able to drive, top 10 must be at least for him :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
great qualy! just 63 thousands from pole! let's just hope I can do a good race tomorrow and finish in the podium, would be a nice turnaround to the awful start of the season i had :)

btw, nice coverage Tom, and awful music! ;)

I'm against sigpics

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2008 04:49PM by Paco.
Re: W300 Season 3 || Nurburgring, Europe Feb. 3rd || Qualifying Pg 46
Date: February 03, 2008 04:50PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
woohoo 12th lol, hoping for a good race:)
Good result by me. Congratulations to Bobby and TSS for the pole position here. I hope for a solid result and hope offcourse that it will be a podium for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Good for Tom, bad for me.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Strong pace in qualy. Thanks mates. Looks like could be solid top 10 finish in race. Ryan, all the best in your first race!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy