W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Quick note on the next race. have been practising with vids etc to check and looks like we will have another video race but I can't get fraps to record sound on my comp. (yes i checked 'record sound' in the menu). have been checking out this problem online and i think it might be somethign to do with the fact that i have an internal sound card or something like that (i dont do technical stuff). thoughts anyone?

brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thoughts anyone?

Muse and Oasis XD XD XD

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Is your problem coming up after running the video through a software or before? If it's in the conversion part then I'd say it's a plug-in. Paul's idea isn't bad though :p
There is sound in game but when i go to play the video immediately after recording it there is no sound...

I got internal card aswell Tom ;-) That's not it, but is the sound device in fraps set to what you use as internal sound card?
That could be the problem else I dunno either ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
brunoboi schreef:
> There is sound in game but when i go to play the
> video immediately after recording it there is no
> sound...

Have you looked at the audio input for recording at the sound properties of your soundcard?

You must mute the other recording sources (CD, line and microphone).

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Cheers I'll try that ;-)

Tom, when i was doing the Hockenheim GP as a race director i noticed that with each race session (practise, qualifying, warm-up) all the 22 cars are going on the track at the same time due the settings in GpxPatch.

It would imo be better that (only) 11 or 13 cars are going on the track at the same time; better live coverage, less crowdy so it's more fairer for the drivers to set a good fast lap.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

That's how I usually run it, 11 cars go out at a time in quali normally but unfortunately I forgot to tell you that before the race so sorry about that. Also we usually only have one qulaifying lap ;-)

brunoboi schreef:
> That's how I usually run it, 11 cars go out at a
> time in quali normally but unfortunately I forgot
> to tell you that before the race so sorry about
> that. Also we usually only have one qulaifying lap
> ;-)

Hmmm... so we had another controversial race? ;)

BTW, are your sound probs fixed?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

well there's nothing in the rules about it, it's just how ive always done it so no controversy ;-)

And nope sound still not fixed but i think it's just my sound card so we'll have to put up with it

brunoboi Wrote:
> And nope sound still not fixed but i think it's
> just my sound card so we'll have to put up with it

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Rule Proposal

I thought together with Raymond it might be good if there would be a rule, that if you dont show up on the forum if you OWN a team without good reason, then that your team will be given to a better interested someone, as im fed up with all those in-interested teambosses!

That is a good idea, I am pretty sure there are plenty of people in the series who wants a team.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
European Grand Prix

Welcome to the Nurburgring for what is already round 6 of this amazing third season in the W300. Race Directing returns to me this week and with it comes the expected technical problems and delays ;). No problems are big enough to prevent the eleven teams and 22 drivers from taking part in their Friday Practise however. Everyone was particularly eager to see today's session due to some radical changes down the pit lane, Sony Racing has been taken over already by Raymond Buij's 'Italian Thunder' team which triggered a number of driver changes up and down the grid. John Warrington moves from the Sony race seat to become a tester for Senninha Racing, Ryan Gault, leader of the tester's championship assumes the race seat at Italian Thunder Team Shadow Subaru have recruited Rick Groeneboer from Minardi to be their second test driver. Sadly Kevin Schroeder's grandfather died following the German GP and so the german driver shall move to the Senninha race seat for one race only, swapping places with Adam Merway, Senninha will also run a special livery to pay their respects. We in charge of the series would also like to extend our thoughts to Kevin and his family at this time.

[www.megaupload.com]
[www.stage6.com]

RESULTS POSTED BELOW!!

Test Driver's Championship

Andy Jewitt takes the lead in the Test Driver's Championship as Ryan Gault predictably begins to slip down the order. Jithrenda Shenoy takes his second Test win in a row which promotes him to third place. The most impressive drive had to be from Tim van Dijck however, who on his and Italian thunder's debut managed to finish 7th overall and third out of the test drivers.

Great result by Tim big step forward ! And rick i send a special helmet for this race to congratz u lol pink is ur favorite color right ? Its only for 1 race lol.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Well 10th aint that good, neither that bad.

just wondering, which $%&#% painted my helmet in a gayish pink colour!? ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
First of all, great car livery. Secondly, fantastic result for Tim, ahead of both Senninha's, a Shadow Subaru, just great. Thirdly, great helmet Rick, really suits you. And finally, Tom, did you get my pm about the intro?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
The one you sent a while a go? yes but I havent had any time to do anything about it.

I must appologise for the poor video for that practise, i had soo many problems with it which is why the sound doesnt fit and the videos havent been trimmed.

For Team Shadow, solid result with both guys in the top ten. Certainly not our worst result of the season so far. It's good to get Rick on board and actually see how he suits the car and I'm very happy with our decision to sign him, throughout the weekend he has been very informative and we hope to use the data collected today to improve prior to qualifying.

I don't give up! I hope it will better...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy