W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Senninha Racing Press Release

Warrington's helmet

Senninha officially presents to the public the newest member of our family, John Warrington. With this presentation of the driver we also show the helmet he will be using.

Both Senninha testers have a new visor.

Kevin to take on Nürburgring challenge

Senninha's test driver Kevin Schröder shall be racing a one-off weekend in the series this season at his home race, in Nürburgring. The German will be given this present as a sign of support from team owner Guilherme Cramer.

"I thought this was a nice way to show him that the team is behind him and I wanted to give him a chance to honor his grandpa in a few weeks. The team is working on a livery for the car to demonstrate our respect and personally Kevin, much like Adam when he first came, will get an early taste of what a w300 race is, I am sure Adam understands my decision. Following Kev's one-off race at Nurburgring, he'll resume his testing role."

Senninha Racing Media
Two points: Test Driver's Championship S2 - Team Shadow 1st and 2nd
Test driver's championship S3 - Team Shadow 1st and 2nd ;)

Very nice helmet, once again i think its a great thing you're doing for Kev and it really shows how close the W300 community is.

Ok, I have updated Brière's helmet as he requested. Basically I made Gilles Villeneuve's 1980 helmet with Senninha sponsors ;)

DOWNLOAD (yousendit.com): [download.yousendit.com] - expires Jan. 28th.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 11:32PM by Guimengo.
I wanted to thank Tom again for giving me this terrific chance. But i may not forget to thank Rico for helping me into the series, thanks a lot mate. I don't think I came all this way without your support :).

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2008 12:10PM by van keeken.
The Press would like to say that yes, you didn't come all the way with Rico's support, you did it without him.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Team Greidanus Porsche announcement

Team Greidanus Porsche is searching for a professional helmet painter to design and paint the helmets for the 2 racedrivers and the 2 testdrivers of the team.

All the helmets will have the mainsponsors Warsteiner and Porsche as theme.

If you're interested, don't hesitate, please contact me thru PM.

Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
The Press Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Press would like to say that yes, you didn't
> come all the way with Rico's support, you did it
> without him.

Oops little type error there. Fixed now :)

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Ruben i can paint for u.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Turbo Lover schreef:
> MDBSnake schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > > I have a question which isn't w300 related.
> Is
> > an
> > > ATI Radeon x1950 pro a good graphics caard
> for
> > > running GP4?
> >
> > I got an ATI Radeon x1650 pro, and I run WGP
> ;-)
> > (Though it might run a bit slow sometimes when
> > recording with fraps ^___^)
>
>
>
> With how many fps?

I use 30fps with fraps

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
ThunderDesign schreef:
> Ruben i can paint for u.

Thanks mate, really appreciated. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Guimengo schreef:
> Senninha Racing Press Release
>
>
> Warrington's helmet
>
> Senninha officially presents to the public the
> newest member of our family, John Warrington. With
> this presentation of the driver we also show the
> helmet he will be using.
>
>

I'm happy my design logos are not deleted except for the back one ^^ though I thought there was a FIA logo on the back aswell ;);)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Don't forget to send me the driver contacts asap for the website

I currently have:

Spirit Subaru
Minardi
Senninha

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I am delighted at the season so far. Team Keels is currently 4th in the championship and we are consistantly in the top 10. I am though lokking for podiums and will be dissapointed if we are no there soon.

So far Gareth has outperformed Francisco which is quite surprising. The drivers seem quite equally matched but I am hoping he will pick up his pace during the next few races.

The team will be continuing into season 4 although no drivers have yet been confirmed.

The team is hoping to lure a big name star to take the team to the next step.

Kx
Yeh Keels Racing are my team of the season so far, very very quick form so far and have given the top teams a real run for their money

Yeah

Nice gesture about Kev too. I know what family stuff can be like

K x
Here by I would like to say again that I would not have been testing for TSS now if it wasn't for Rico.

Like it now ;)?

Maikel, you painted his helmet, why would I delete that :p. I deleted the back to make it less clustered and we're not under Max Mosley's control that is why I deleted the FIA 2005 sticker! ;)
The Press has heard rumors that Rick thanked Rico for his support.

The Press would like to state that Rick would have made it without Rico.

The Press believes Paco is using outside devices to improve the performance of his Keels Racing car.

The Press sides with Gui in the fact that KBR sucks almost to the level of PWR.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Rico would like to state: @#$%& the press ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Tom would like to state that when harry met george they seemed to get on very well until george started going out with sarah and so harry felt jealous because harry fancied george that upset laura who fancied harry but didn't realise harry was a bit of a julian.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy