W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Merway: Very disappointing to crash out on the last lap while in a solid 8th place. I'm not sure what happened. Anyone fill me in?
Next race perfs are on hold till I get some updates on the recent changes in the paddock. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
21/01/2008 Gazetta della sport

Golden days !! Ryan Gault and Tim van Dijck sign IT deal.

Ryan Gualt Sign a race seat deal with Italian Thunder W300 for the rest of the season.
Ryan was free to go he told teamboss Raymond Buijs. Buijs was very happy to hear this and he sign Gualt a few hours after the race. Also a second test driver is found named Tim van Dijck. The young driver from belgium is a new kid on the block. Buijs said : 'I think its nice for Tim to drive some laps, maybe he can do some nice things for the team'.

Both drivers wil be in the team next race. About the livery Buijs said : Its on the design table also Tim & Ryans helmey are at the paintshop. Ryan's helmet need some small changes and Tim's helmet need a complete design. Tim's helmet and the Italian Thunder car are both a creation of ThunderDesign who already has 4 helmet and 3 cars driving in the W300 & WGP.

Gazetta della sport 2008 ©

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
I am very happy to see Ryan get a race seat so early in his career and though I would of course have loved for him to stay at Shadow Subaru we all wish him the best at Italian Thunder.

Any further driver changes must be given to me or Mal by midnight tomorrow if they are to be put in place before the next race - That gives you exactly 35 hours from now ;)

The current changes I have are:

Warrington moves to Senninha Test Seat
Gault moves to Sony Racing (Italian Thunder) race seat
New test driver at Italian thunder

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 12:25PM by brunoboi.
Ryan Gault Press Release

It is great to sign for Italian Thunder. They are a promising team and surely will get a few good results this season. First of all, I would like to thank Tom for bringing me into the series and Ray for letting me join Italian Thunder. It is great to be a driver so early in my career.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Fantastic video by Ruben, thanks very much for
> putting in all the hard work over the weekend it
> certainly paid off. The loading times for races
> didn't seem too bad with smaller file sizes than I
> had imagined so that's good. Two points about the
> video however, I think we need to make much better
> use of replays as there was a lot of action which
> would have been shown in screenshots which was not
> shown in the race coverage. Also I felt there was
> too much emphasis on the leaders whereas most of
> the action seemed to be in the midfield - both
> these issues will be fixed with practise I'm sure
> however so thanks again Ruben!

Thanks Tom, i understand your critical points and you're right about that. I was not the director of the race to be honest, but the computer. The reason for that was to look how the computer was choosing to folllow a car. So for the next race i do a live video coverage i will be an active race director.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
igniore this line

read that one \/

would it be possible to include contact details for all the drivers on the w300 site? either their email or gpg username??

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 05:25PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Yes i asked maikel about it for WGP i had the same idea to do that. In WGP its allowed he told me. I think W300 is not diffrent.

I have a question which isn't w300 related. Is an ATI Radeon x1950 pro a good graphics caard for running GP4?
Yep, should not be a problem.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
> igniore this line
>
> read that one \/
>
> would it be possible to include contact details
> for all the drivers on the w300 site? either their
> email or gpg username??

Good idea. Can the team bosses please pm me with the contacts for the drivers and if they do not have a gpg their e-mail.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
You've got mail! ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
JohnWarrington schreef:
> I have a question which isn't w300 related. Is an
> ATI Radeon x1950 pro a good graphics caard for
> running GP4?

I got an ATI Radeon x1650 pro, and I run WGP ;-) (Though it might run a bit slow sometimes when recording with fraps ^___^)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake schreef:

> > I have a question which isn't w300 related. Is
> an
> > ATI Radeon x1950 pro a good graphics caard for
> > running GP4?
>
> I got an ATI Radeon x1650 pro, and I run WGP ;-)
> (Though it might run a bit slow sometimes when
> recording with fraps ^___^)

With how many fps?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

The current changes I have are:

Warrington moves to Senninha Test Seat (replaces which current driver
Gault moves to Sony Racing (Italian Thunder) race seat
New test driver at Italian thunder

confirm changes please, ignore test perf numbers:

[Team #02]
Name=Senninha Racing,
Performance=830,850,893
First Driver=5,John Warrington,16062,592,16092,592
Second Driver=6,Kevin Schroder,16094,542,16124,542

[Team #03]
Name=Team Shadow,Subaru
Performance=842,862,840
First Driver=7,Bobby Neil,16127,552,16157,552
Second Driver=8,Andrew Jewitt,16103,517,16133,517

[Team #10]
Name=Italian Thunder W300,
Performance=793,813,947
First Driver=24,Tim van Dijck,16020,600,16050,600
Second Driver=25,Alex Sanford,16042,578,16072,578

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Livery wil be send monday to Tom.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 07:51PM by ThunderDesign.
Team Shadow Subaru Press Release

I am very happy to announce that Team Shadow Subaru have signed Dutchman Rick Groeneboer as their new test driver effective immediately. Rick has impressed me personally in the opening races of the season, being extremely quick in both China and Germany but also thoroughly developing the car in his current test role. We believe these skills along with his raw talent will be an asset to Team Shadow Subaru in helping us to contest all three World 300 Championships. Our test driver programme is one of the most important aspects of the team as it allows us to give the stars of tomorrow a helping hand to the top of the series. We've had a lot of success so far with the programme and would like to continue it with Rick.

Rick Groeneboer had this to say: "I cant describe how thrilled I am with this contract with TSS. It's one of the most prestigious teams of the grid and its certainly a grat honor to drive for such a team. I hope I can help the team forward and that the team can help me forward as well. I feel that this will be the start of a very succesfull partnership."

Signed: Tom Pellatt, Managing Director of Team Shadow Subaru

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 08:16PM by brunoboi.
Go on Rick, great signing. I do indeed agree that Team Shadow Subaru have the best test driving structure in the W300, hey, look at me now!

6 Time Race Winners
...and you didn't even complete the programme ;)

I prefer the Senninha programme ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 09:41PM by Guimengo.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy