W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Scolari statement

After some impressive results from Dutchman Raymond Buijs in the last two races, he got his teamboss attention. Maikel de Boer, teamboss Scolari W300, states to be thrilled with Buijs' podium in Germany. "I didn't thought he would be there, on the podium I mean. It was a good surprise. Also in Zandvoort he did great coming from the back together with teammate Andrew to score a 7-8 from 21-22. I've just contacted him to say he will drive some more races if he wanted. As he is a fellow Dutchy it's nice to have him onboard. I hope the good results continue. :)"

Maikel de Boer had some mixed feelings about the race in Hockenheim: "I'm happy my both cars reached the finishline, and as said before thrilled about the podium! Though Andrew had a bad day compared to Buijs, 10th wasn't really what he hoped for with him, nonetheless that result aint very bad. Alltogether you can say the race was a good one, let's move it on into the next race!!"

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well done Rico - looks like the championship'll be over before it's begun. Happy with the result - especially given my wobble earlier on in the race, it was a good comeback drive - showing the importance of pushing right till the chequered flag. And with Francisco in 8th, it was another good result for the team

And thanks for the vids Ruben - made the weekend slightly different, and was interesting to watch the race pan out 'live' - hoopefully we can get a few more later in the season

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 09:06PM by gary42.
Very good race Im happy with the results, we short fueled bobby in the hope of catching one of the Team Oranges at the start but unfortunately it backfired and led to tyre wear problems near the end of the race but fantastic result for the team to solidify our championships. My 13th place finish is less than I had hoped for but we knew we would struggle here as we have a lower Spec Subaru engine which is a little down on hp.

Fantastic video by Ruben, thanks very much for putting in all the hard work over the weekend it certainly paid off. The loading times for races didn't seem too bad with smaller file sizes than I had imagined so that's good. Two points about the video however, I think we need to make much better use of replays as there was a lot of action which would have been shown in screenshots which was not shown in the race coverage. Also I felt there was too much emphasis on the leaders whereas most of the action seemed to be in the midfield - both these issues will be fixed with practise I'm sure however so thanks again Ruben!

Championships After Hockenheim

The Driver's Championship has been shaken severely by the results of that race but results at the the top stay very much the same. Rico van Smirren extends his lead over Rayman to 23 points after taking his fourth win of the season. Gareth Chester takes fourth behind Bobby Neil with yet another top ten finish in the Keels racing. Both Scuderia Minardi drivers retired from the race and that's cost btoh Kittleson and Greenhalgh losing 3 and 6 places in the standings respectively. The biggest climber was Mark Hampson who had his best result of the season so far finishing 7th to gain four places.

In the Constructor's Championship Team Orange's lead is looking dominant as they stretch to 57 points ahead of Team Shadow. Scuderia Minardi's double retirement couldn't have had mush worse consequences as they plummit from 4th to 7th in the standings. Sony Racing also had their worst result of the teams' short history as they announce a change in management.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 09:38PM by brunoboi.
hhmm not great, we seemed to fall back after the pitstops. still, glad to have both cars finish in 11th + 13 with both minardi's retiring.

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 09:15PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Nice result for TSS. A top five finish is a very good result. Roll on Valencia/Nurburgirng according to the calendar.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Re: W300 Season 3 || Hockenheim, Germany Jan. 20th || Race Pg 39 !
Date: January 20, 2008 09:42PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Not a bad result team wise, I don't know about everyone else but I prefer screenshots abit more. It's great that TurboLover made the videos and stuff and I really do like the effort and time he put into them but maybe the screenshots with comments are abit more informative. None the less it's still a good way of putting forward the results and thanks to everyone for their effort:)

Cheers:)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

I would like to dedicate my race win to the grandfather of my dear friend Kevin Schroeder. Kevin's Grandfather has past away earlier this weekend. Take care Kevin ! I'll support you where i can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you Kev

thanks Rico and thanks to everybody...hard times...
Aww that sucks! Sorry to hear about your loss. Your in my thoughts :)
R.I.P grandfather

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aww that sucks! Sorry to hear about your loss.
> Your in my thoughts :)

I can only quote this message
Thats sad news indeed, sorry to hear about your loss.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
JohnWarrington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aww that sucks! Sorry to hear about your loss.
> Your in my thoughts :)

R.I.P.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
we're all thinking of yor Kev ;-)

Senninha Racing Press Release

"In the wake of recent happenings, Senninha Racing would like to publicly extend its condolences to Kevin. The results in the race didn't mean much as they were foreshadowed by the recent passing of our young test driver's grandfather. Kevin is a good presence in the paddock, always trying to learn and very energetic and at this time he shall have all the support he needs from the team.

The team would like to announce as well the signing of John Warrington as a test driver. John has vast experience in the w300 series and will be a good partner for Kevin. He shall stay with the team until the end of the season, as the contract originally says. It is unfortunate that this announcement shall come at a tough time for another member of the Senninha family."

-Senninha Racing 2008
Driver 1 seat Vacant

Italian Thunder w300 Looking for a Race Driver.
If u like to drive races join our team if ur contract says ur are free to go.
I hope some drivers would like to join our team.

Italian Thunder boss Raymond Buijs

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Statement From Bobby Neil

After his solid 4th place in Germany, Bobby Neil has come out and said how delighted he was at the result:

" Yeah the result was good for us, we knew we wasnt going to catch the two Team Orange cars and we also knew that the Scolaris would come on strong. As always its nice to beat your team-mate but i've got to take this form into the next race. It was a little bit disappointing to not finish on the podium after the start i got but overall delighted with the result. I would also like to thank the mechanics for a great weekends work and also to Tom for actually being mad enough to employ me! A little secret too is that negotiations are ongoing between myself and Team Shadow to extend my contract to season 4 and beyond"
Things are moving quick at Thunder/Sony! I hope they can get a driver who may move the team forward.

@ Bobby - I'm just chuffed you were willing to drive for us ;-)

not good, 3 out of 5 retirements now ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy