W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
JohnWarrington schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not about that Tom i just prefer being just a
> driver :P

And you leaved VdvRacing last year so you could start your own team :P You could've been in WGP now! :P
w300 is better Nick :P Well i prefer it anyway lol
@John - Prefer being a driver?! Shocking

@Ryan - People read the Evening Chronicle but it's not as controversial as the Mail on Sunday ;)

@Nick - Why on Earth would he want to be in the WGP when he could be in the W300?

brunoboi Wrote:
> @John - Prefer being a driver?! Shocking

I'm a very shocking person haha and as for WGP...My home is w300 :D
brunoboi schreef:
> @Nick - Why on Earth would he want to be in the
> WGP when he could be in the W300?

Because he'd have been in my awesome team winning races!

Well, not yet winning races, but it can't take that long before we kick ass.
20/01/2008 Gazetta della sport

The Hunt for a W300 team part 2.

After some talks Buijs and Warrington made a deal. Sony Racing Mercedes wil be next Race Italian Thunder W300 - Mercedes. Drivers and team staff will be the same for this season. Even after some critics Buijs said : I know not everyone like managers in both championships. But i cant help i like both the championships so much. I think i have a good package and some good contacts. The Livery will be changed soon. Engigens stay the same for this season.

Also Buijs said he hope he can make the team a good midfielder. The team has potential but we wil see what it brings us we will do our best.

Gazetta della sport 2008 ©

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Bloody hell that was quick. Good luck for the rest of the season and that means more work on the website.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
For next year there should be a rule that teams during the season can't be changed of owner.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I think that wopuldnt be fair. I think the rule should be that the teams can change owner but have to keep the same name.

Turbo Lover schreef:
> For next year there should be a rule that teams
> during the season can't be changed of owner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I agree with Rico. It wouldn't be fair if we couldn't swap teams in the middle of the season. If there were to be a rule, it would be that a person can only own a one team in both WGP and W300.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
Both rules wouldn't really add anything tbh. What if a team owner loses interest in the middle of the season?

And leaving the name the same doesn't really add anything either.
Gaulty schreef:
> I agree with Rico. It wouldn't be fair if we
> couldn't swap teams in the middle of the season.
> If there were to be a rule, it would be that a
> person can only own a one team in both WGP and
> W300.

I am very much pro that too, but I think there aren't enough really interested people for everyone to have one team. I think you'd come two or three people short.
It's a shame Sony wasn't taken over by someone who did not yet have a team but I do know that Ray is extremely enthusiastic about the series and will be a very good team manager.

There's no need to prevent teams from being taken over - It doesn't cause any problems to anyone provided they give prior notice of changes. The rule is changes must be given one race in advance which gives everyone time to change the perf's, and mod etc and that those changes may be delayed at the Race Director or Steward's descretion as of course we can not always do everything in time for the next race.

With regards to the team owner thing - I think the current situation where it is frowned upon but not outlawed is fair. I tried to sell Team Shadow Subaru in the WGP last season but when the new manager lost interest I was able to keep the team going which avoided some problems.

Ryan might have a team soon. you never know ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> Ryan might have a team soon. you never know ;)

How flattering ;)

6 Time Race Winners
The race is uploaded, link for the download will follow later this evening, enjoy:

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part I[/url]

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part II[/URL]

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part III[/url]

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part IV[/url]

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part V[/url]

[b]SPOILER: RESULTS OF THE SUNDAY RACE, FINAL STANDINGS & FASTEST LAPS:[/B]

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part VI[/url]

[url=

]W300 S3 Hockenheim Round 5 Sunday Race Day, Part VII[/url]

[hr]
[center][b][url=https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pielr051dcglb/Grand_Prix_4]My Grand Prix 4 Files[/url][/b][/center]
[center][i]I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?[/i][/center]
Another retirement!! Man my reputation is going down the drain
Download link for the full race: [www.megaupload.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Podium !! I think after i replaced Mews i do a great job.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS !! I WON I WON I WON !! Also Josh on the podium. what about RAY? HES ONIT ASWELL ! YES together on the podium :D this is great mate :). Too bad for my team. Both Dean and Ed retired :( this is @#$%& up :( REVANCHE NEXT TIME !

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy