W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Great result for Shadow Subaru, another win on the cards?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Hmm, well, Hockenheim is just not my track... Nice coverage, but only the engine as sound is a but "boring", maybe also some music or something?
I'd suggest not music - it never really goes IMHO - like I said earlier - get someone to record some commentary...

gary42 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd suggest not music - it never really goes IMHO
> - like I said earlier - get someone to record some
> commentary...

You can do the commentary then..

The best result we could have hoped for 3rd and 4th is absolutely fantastic. It'll be a hard race keeping those places but we'll give it our best shot, I think Scolari could hassle us. Team Orange are easily the best team here so we'll have to hope they run across some difficulties.

Commentary I think is not gonna happen at this stage - too much work and I personally would find it bloody annoying having someone mutering away while I'm tryign to focus on my cars. Maybe a bit of music but I see (or hear) no problems with just the engine noises.

SPOILER - QUALI RESULTS

As there aren't any plain images of the results I made one up for those people who can't watch the vids DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 12:21PM by brunoboi.
neldav03, can you please check your pm's and get back to me before wednesday 23rd if you are still interested in having a test seat. thanks.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
7th great result im happy. Good result by Andrew looking forward to the race.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
YES ! Pole :D very happy with this result. good to see Josh following so close on me.will be an interesting race with mabey another TOR 1-2 ? I just ahve to say again i hop i will finish in the top 5! The Minardi's should go a bit better in the race tho ! haha anyway Dean in the top 10 is good. Dean, Ed KEEP THE PEDAL ON THE METAL! at least i will ;p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
not too bad, hopefully i make good progress in the race and my car is reliable ;)

btw, those youtube links don't work for me, it opens a blank white page and stops

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 04:33PM by SchueyFan.
SchueyFan schreef:

> btw, those youtube links don't work for me, it
> opens a blank white page and stops

Have you Shockwave installed Ed?

Otherwise go to here: [www.youtube.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
20/01/2008 Gazetta della sport

The Hunt for a W300 team.

Italian Thunder is looking for a w300 team to buy. The W300 journalist say the team has big money to invest in a team. Also the drivers will stay with their contracts so no on loses his job. So they said if anyone want to sell his team Italian Thunder is intrested with lots of money and a great team behind Buijs. This will be a good investment in the series. Italian Thunder won the first race of the WGP season. Also they already has 2 wins total under the Italian Thunder format.

Buijs said :'We are looking for a w300 team that is an fact, we hope someone will sell his team and maybe has and other role in the team. We are not targeting on any team we want to buy. Any teammanager who want to sell is a great oportunity. We hope someone think about our great sponsorship and team.

We from the Gazetta della sport think Italian Thunder is a good one to have in the series. We hope there will be more news soon.

Gazetta della sport 2008 ©
gary42 Wrote:
> I'd suggest not music - it never really goes IMHO
> - like I said earlier - get someone to record some
> commentary...

I want the race on sunday not Wednesday.

Evening Chronicle Sport

Gault Intrigued by Italian Thunder

Shadow Subaru test driver Ryan Gault has critized Italian Thunder. Gault is a firm believer that one owner should only be allowed to manage a team in both the WGP and the W300. Quoted today at Haydon Bridge, he said that although he is a fan of Italian Thunder, they should let another person have it. 'after all, it is the main series', he also said. And although he was in a hurry he said that the sale should go to someone who has been in the W300 or WGP for a long time and does not yet own a team. He also has apologized in advance for any 'arguements' which may occur. His own team Falcon Racing are also intreseted in a team.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 06:51PM by Gaulty.
The race is finished, so it will be posted this evening, stay tuned.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
CANT WAIT RUBEN CANT WAIT ! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Will definately be a great race to watch!

and Team Shadow Subaru is not for sale ;)

The Mail On Sunday

Warrington Considers Italian Thunder

Team manager and Driver 1 of Sony Racing Mercedes has expressed a slight interest in Italian Thunders offer during a post qualifying press conference. John said that Italian Thunder would mean that all 3 of his drivers including himself could make strides up the championship and potential winning races. John also said that what impressed hi the most was that the insurance that all the drivers would keep their jobs should Sony Racing Mercedes be sold.

John Warrington: ' Italian Thunder have a great record in WGP and i'm sure that they could do great things here in w300. Would i be interested? Most certainly! The assurance that all our drivers including myself keep our jobs is an added bonus. I would certainly welcome an approah from Buijs but we'll see what happens. The main focus for the rest of the weekend is to make strides in the race and get into the top 10 and bag some valuable points.'

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 06:33PM by JohnWarrington.
As someone with a proven track record with turning a back of the grid team into a race winning one I must say that anyone can do it if they put the work in. I don't see why anyone would expect another manager could do a better job than themselves. Plus if one was to sell a team then why would they restrict driver changes within that team? The W300 is a single chassis series which means drivers are massively important - If you cant change the drivers then you cant change the team.

It's not about that Tom i just prefer being just a driver :P
Playboy

WGP team owner and driver Nick van der Voort has stated he is very much against one person owning two teams. He says there is enough interest from people who do not own a team yet and they should be able to get one first. If there still is a team available and all interested people without a team do have a team now, then people who already own a team can buy another team.

Van der Voort also said that changing management only would be foolish. The only thing you do is giving your team to someone else. No performance increase or decrease would occur.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 07:11PM by Nickv.
Well its proved my theory, no one reads the Evening Chronicle :)

6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy