GrandprixX.com - WSC 1989 beta online!

Posted by b-tone 
GrandprixX.com - WSC 1989 beta online!
Date: November 17, 2007 09:51PM
Posted by: b-tone
[www.grandprixx.com]

GrandprixX.com has a new look, and lots of new info about past, present and future projects. We have a few new things to announce today:
1989 World Sportscar Championship mod
Mexico City circuit
Le Mans Bugatti circuit
1988 F1 Mod update

...read on :)

First up a new mod. The 1989 World Sportscar Championship raced in Japan, Mexico and Europe. We're planning to build all the tracks and atleast all the C1 cars including Porsche, Sauber, Aston Martin, Nissan, Toyota, Jaguar, Mazda and more.
You can find out a little about the series here [www.grandprixx.com]
Or here [wsrp.ic.cz]
Erik has already started (and finished) an amazing Sauber C9, and Ulf has started work on the wheels too.
We'll probably release an early beta with one car and one track, so hopefully it won't be long till you're driving the C9 around Mexico :)

Mexico City hosted a race in the WSC championship, as well as F1 races through the 80's. We're planning on a WSC '89 version as well as 1991 F1 :)

Here is a (rough) lap with Senna in the 1991 mod.

Lap on Youtube -

Once DTM 2005 is done we'll work on a DTM 2006 mod. The main changes will be some car liveries and a couple of new tracks, including this one which Mark has already started weaving his magic on :)

The 1988 update will include all the teams (Euro Brun, AGS, Rial, Coloni, Osella, Larrousse, Dallara) and drivers (Streiff, Larini, de Cesaris, Dalmas, Raphanel, Alliot, Tarquini, Larrauri, Modena, Caffi) missing from the original mod. The car model or textures aren't perfect, but hopefully Philippe can do something about that one day :)
With Jacarepagua (different layout?), Detroit (600m too short?) available, and Adelaide, Jerez, Estoril, Paul Ricard and now Mexico in work or beta, we might get a full 88 calendar soon :)
The new version of the mod should be released pretty soon.

Also check out some new screenshots of the nine DTM 2005 tracks that will be released soon. Some are brand new for GP4 - Lausitzring, Brno, Norisring, Oschersleben and Zandvoort. And new versions of Hockenheim, Nurburgring, Istanbul and thanks to MarioB, a stunning Spa Francorchamps!

____
Tony

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2008 11:28AM by b-tone.
Great News!
That C9 looks so awesome :)
Also looking forward to all that tracks^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
OMG TONY & CO. U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E :) :) :)
amazing!

Wow - how many good news in a single post :)

Looking forward to everything, especially the new tracks :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Yeah simply amazing :-) Looking forward for the releases of the stuff and more info about the wips :-)
Love that WSC mod! I'm really looking forward to that, but I hope it won't hold back the DTM mod even more!
Whoa..! Just amazing. O_O'

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS
Tony, you killing us! :)
It seems that you are a thrue Master of GP4 mods (all others modders, don't take it too serious ;) )
WSC, ...wooow, I even in dreams don't thing about it in GP4,
...Bravo Maestro

Edit: Is forum planned?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2007 11:41PM by stipe.
Amazing, a Group C class mod for GP4 and a complete 1988 mod, i'm wetting my pants right now. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Awesome news! Is there any way the onboard video can be fixed?

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
looks good guys!

btw tony did you get my pm over at grandprixX?
Awesome work Tony and team.
fantastic news :)

Great, great news, Tony, looking forward to the DTM mod and tracks,
keep on your great work.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Holy crap!!! Mexico City AND a NEW 1988 mod! Unbelievable! And the other stuff too!!!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
it all looks stunning! well done!

X (@ed24f1)
Very great new site with plenty of screenshots (I love screenshots :)), a lot of details abouf files and interesting new mods prepared.
Well Done and I wish a long life to this new site.

PS: the senna preview seems down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 11:53AM by Lo2k.
incredible great news from you Tony :) and i like the new style of your site :)
Thanks everyone :)

>> but I hope it won't hold back the DTM mod even more!

No, not long now :p

>> Edit: Is forum planned?

The forum will be improved soon - [www.grandprixx.com] :)

If the Mexico video isn't working, here is the link:

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy