shangahi circuit problem :(

Posted by mitadumapaga 
shangahi circuit problem :(
Date: September 30, 2007 12:16PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
so guys when the other cars are entering in the pits they are too slow in the begiining (i am slow too) and the other cars ( if they are too close hit them from behind)...can someone tell me how to fix this maybe with gp4 builder and then correcting the PIT LANME SECTORS but i dont know how to change the place the sectors begin. :(and i cant actually please help me
Re: shangahi circuit problem :(
Date: September 30, 2007 04:21PM
Posted by: james84
Is it the circuit featured in the 2006 pack?
Date: September 30, 2007 06:59PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
yes mate it is ... if you cant help me could you tell me how to make the cars to slow down a little bit later in the pit sectors :(
Date: October 01, 2007 10:38AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Where can I download Shanghai? I've been looking for that track for ages!
Date: October 01, 2007 11:41AM
Posted by: Bix
Hi,
you can find Shanghai at [www.racesimulations.com]
Date: October 01, 2007 05:24PM
Posted by: sunil
Real Good shangai just like Bahrain with Good angle of banking,heights,stands,etc are about to come from 32BOBO32 and martin(Ruboy) but unfortunately it was delayed and temp'ly stopped b'coz of busy prviate life of RUBOY. got to respect his decision in that.

But why i am mentioning is i got transferred(intentionally requested by me) to other place and should be leaving in one or 1 and half months where i can't carry my system ,so official it's the end of GP4 and other games for me.

the primary reason is my cousin needs system for his practicals and exams. so we can't afford for another one . so education is more important for him in order to survive in future.
the secondary is not safe there to carry such a costly system when staying with others whom i don't know much

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: October 03, 2007 11:13AM
I got Shanghai, and I've gone through my normal process of changing it from A1Ring2001 to Indianapolis2001, but the game crashes just at the end of loading. I've had this before with some tracks, and it was due to the bin files. But I've recompiled them up, and replaced the ones in the wad file, but it still crashes just on full loaded bar. Any suggestions? Dat file is fine. All refereneces to a1ring2001, apart from textures, have been renamed to Indy2001. Dat file is renamed to S1CT16.dat. No errors in the dat file. No errors I can see in the GP4 file. At a loss as to whats wrong.
Date: October 03, 2007 11:22AM
Posted by: Ruboy
@sunil:
Sad to hear. Good luck for your next time :)

Date: October 03, 2007 12:26PM
Posted by: sunil
thanks buddy. yes i am so sad b'coz i spent all my money for this system

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: October 03, 2007 04:43PM
Posted by: celinho
[www.makephpbb.com]
It is in this version that you are working??

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: October 03, 2007 06:09PM
No, my problem is from Shuttles one. Not sure whats wrong. I reckon I'll try a few things tonight. See if I can't solve my own probs.
Date: October 03, 2007 06:43PM
Posted by: celinho
Good luck!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: October 04, 2007 10:18AM
Solved my problem. After a LOT of trial an error. Shanghai would work with my GP2 cars.wad, but not my F1 cars.wad, so went through the entire F1 cars.wad folder, made sure all tex's were OK, all carshapes where OK. It was strange cause my game would run well on any other circuit, just not Shanghai, or Indianapolis slot. The only other change I did was update my graphics drivers, but that was months ago!!! Turns out,it was a graphics driver problem. I had Nvidia beta, version 168 or something. Uninstalled, and put the version 94.99 or something like that, and Shanghai worked a treat!!! So god knows what the real problem was.

Anyway, all racing is good now!! :D
Date: October 08, 2007 11:36AM
Posted by: schuy06
This isn't relevent to this circuit but I didn't want to start a new thread but does anyone have problems with the cc line in nurbergring? In the final chicane I loose about 1 to 1 and half seconds there to the other cars, if I push harder through there I lose control over the kerbs, i'm a tenth or 2 usually up but when i get there I loose up to a second. It's the latest track update i'm using.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy