Old problem again: Sakhir Bahrain Track 2007 by Samuele Pinna and Martin.

Posted by BobT 
Dear Friends:

The Sakhir track 2007 in the same way as 2006 Version has the problem again. In "Season Championship" the game is freeze after the lap 35.
In someone of ten following laps and in different places of the circuit.

Please!!!

Thank you for your atention.

BobT
I had the same problem, and I solved it reducing the fps in the graphics menu. Try to find the right fps to maintain the PO in the game around 50%. I think the problem is caused by processor overloaded when you run the circuit with the PO around 100% or more all the time.
I also had this problem on Monza 2006, and it's worse on hi-res tracks if you don't have a powerfull PC.
I have also this problem with bahrain ,problems start after lap 32...I'm quite sure it's not po problem in my case..I have no problems with other tracks that have even bigger po problems...
no problem here. I did a full race without any problem with my crap laptop.
I used the 2006 version

me too in laps 39
I did a full race weekend. Over 100 laps. Nothing happened for me.

Consequently, won the race! OH YEAH!
sorry guys but no problem here.... I can't understand why it appens in your pc :(
maybe those who have problems don't have 1.02 patch?...or maybe problem is pc related...
same here no problem at present, completed just yesteraday. and of course 1.02 patch installed

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
I wonder because on my older pc I do have patc 1.02 installed and track works fine ..but with my current one that is far better it freezes ,maybe because I don't use patch 1.02...I will try with patch :D
Friends:

The problem is not PC.
The problem is in another side and also it has to see with what type of race it is chosen.
Cordial greeting.

BobT
OF course you have to try with the patch 1.02.
I don't remember well what were the whole list of fix with it but
for sure one of them was the unexpected CTD when some objects
were missing/not displayed in time in the pit lane.

May be your freeze are during some pitstop for AI cars no ??

Dear Friend:

I use 1.02.

I am not sure that the "freeze" happen with the pitstop of any car.

I think that Samuele and Martin, provided that this this one happening from hisyour previous version, would have to try to find the problem or ask for help or offer some word of explanation.

Cordial greeting.

BobT
BobT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that Samuele and Martin, provided that
> this this one happening from hisyour previous
> version, would have to try to find the problem or
> ask for help or offer some word of explanation.

i cannot solve a problem which i don't have.
Dear friend,

Sorry to not have the solution.As I don't have any problem with this track
I just tried to give you some idea....

gezere:

Thank you for your idea.

I have tried all the possibilities.

The track has a problem on which the authors would have to examine your work.

It is impossible to finish only one race.

Cordial greeting.

BobT
BobT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The track has a problem on which the authors would
> have to examine your work.

don't use it
When I started qualifying session in championship, the game crashed to desktop. In free practice it worked well. I have debug mode on high.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy