Replay lenght time, where to find it?

Posted by Tobchina 
Replay lenght time, where to find it?
Date: August 19, 2007 06:25AM
Posted by: Tobchina
I updated my gp4.exe for the V8 torque version, but, I started to have a strange problem: The replay time lenght is now, less than 2 seconds, independent of the lenght time I define in the graphics menu, as I put it, even more than 1 minute, but the replay time remains the same...less than 2 seconds.
Does anybody knows where to fix this problem? I looked into a lot of gp4 files, but I didn't find anything related to adjust of this time.
Re: Replay lenght time, where to find it?
Date: August 19, 2007 11:36AM
Posted by: adie_v8
have you tried pressing f1 twicely while in replay

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2007 11:46AM by adie_v8.
Date: August 19, 2007 05:56PM
Following the tip, I tried F1, but didn't work, the problem remains the same, I have only a very, very short replay, less than 3 seconds. Every time I press F1 I only can have the same 2 seconds replay again, but didn't increase the replay time
Date: August 21, 2007 09:53AM
Posted by: adie_v8
never had your situation, but maybe reinstalling would help.
hope others have a solution :D good luck mate
Date: August 21, 2007 10:54AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
I have the V8 torque exe and I get my normal 30secs of replay time.
Date: August 22, 2007 10:47AM
Thanks guys, I'll put back the original gp4.exe and see what happens, could be some problem in the V8 gp4.exe I installed, as, I didn't find any file where this time lenght can be managed inside the program, only in the graphics menu, where is not working.
I'll post the result after my tests.
Date: August 22, 2007 03:31PM
As I said, I put back the original decrypted gp4.exe and the problem disapeared, so, the problem is on the new gp4.exe V8 version, but, I don't know where to fix it, as I don't have any program and I don't know either, how to handle executables, if anybody have an idea where is this into the gp4.exe, please, let me know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy