Paid package

Posted by insanefane 
Paid package
Date: July 30, 2007 03:50PM
Posted by: insanefane
Dear everyone and anyone,

I do not know if this has been done before but I would like to put an offer forward.

I would like to offer to PAY someone, to put together the BEST available 2007 package around, with cars, graphics, tracks, pitcrews...everything. To then put them on a CD and send them to me. I of course realise that there are certain copyrights and hurdles that could not be overcome when trying to do this and I simply want the best package possible. The price of this service would have to be discussed.

If this works, I am looking at trying to set up a service, where new users, or people who find modding difficult, can contact us with their request, and get sent a CD with instructions and all the mods they require for a price!

If anyone is interested, can the please contact me by emailing s.fane@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Paid package
Date: July 30, 2007 03:55PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
no need to pay, just download jcaranti's 2007 season package at GP4 World (free registration required)

[makephpbb.com]

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 30, 2007 04:10PM
Posted by: kizz
so you looking to sell mods, i wouldn't go there
Date: July 30, 2007 04:29PM
Ah ha! Thats wiked, thank you. Do you think selling mods would not work? Seeing a how you can get packages like this for free, I dont really see a point any more! haha

Thanks
Date: July 30, 2007 04:55PM
Posted by: kizz
well a) it would piss people off because your effectivley selling their work and b) you can get them for free
Date: July 30, 2007 05:14PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I hate the idea of selling Gp4 Stuff.

About my 2007 Preseason and 2007 Season Package that i compiled i better not see it in a Cd!!! nor in a web for sale!!!.
Authors put a lot of work on them so we have to respect them.
Date: July 31, 2007 01:34AM
Posted by: adie_v8
Yes agree.respect,like jorge said.
you'll feel it when you're build your own
Date: July 31, 2007 12:54PM
sorry everyone! i fully respect your work! i will never follow through!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy