Uskoff's MP4-21, Any one have it or know where to get it?

Posted by Craigo 
As the title says, i really liked this shape and other than the russian site it was linked to( which i cant read) I can t ge hold of the car. can any1 help. much appreciated

Re: Uskoff's MP4-21, Any one have it or know where to get it?
Date: July 26, 2007 07:05PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
here you are mate ;-)

[download.yousendit.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2007 07:05PM by jloo.
Sweet!!! cheers mate :D

yeah it was great car and Uskoff was working on with MP4-22 (for both games rfactor and gp4) couple of months ago and it was almost ready but I have not received any news after that :/
wow today is some good news....just received Uskoff's new MP4-22 ...shape is awesome ,alpha channels need to be done,I will see if I can do something to them ...then I will release the car ,I think :)
Can you post some screenshots of shape?;)
Fantastic news Vesa, can't wait :)
yes I will post screens very soon :D
ok,here is some screens....some work is still needed but anyways some shots :

yeh, it looks great so far!

That chrome effect looks terrific.:)
yeah ...thanks eveybody...Uskoff...I think that work is still needed a little ...hehe will post new ingame shots later
Nice shape, but normals look mad. Also, the lines supposed to be bodylines are too thick. Try adding a thing layer of white over the thin black (once it's made) :). Nice stuff.
the pics dont work for me...

X (@ed24f1)
the pics work now, so i have some suggestions;

-Add shadow to vodafone logo and tex on sidepod
[www.imagesf1.com]
[www.imagesf1.com]
-Vodafone 'O' is off-centre on nose
-Work needed on textures for rear wing (the two tiers look wrong)
[www.imagesf1.com]
[www.imagesf1.com]
[www.imagesf1.com]
-Santander on rear wing has changed since spain (?) - Logo now goes below first tier of wing
[www.imagesf1.com]

hope this helps!

X (@ed24f1)
I did took some shots...lot's of bugs in this car...and so on and I don't really have time to fix them :S I have done changes to the shape .....because Uskoff's version had frontwing way too high and nose was too narrow....I think someone who is more skilled with shape editing and painting could do a very good results...I can't ,I'm not good enough :D but if anyone wants I could release the car as it's now and someone can try to fix bugs and so on :) or maybe Uskoff will fix those ,I will ask.

Vesa, you may as well use this for the sidepod,it`s what i made for the Macca :),if you want it as a PSD just say so mate

Shot at 2007-07-31

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh yes Paolo please send it :D it will be very much needed :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy