W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
Jolly pretty, should stand out :)

Let's see if it will make me faster :)
I wanna let you all know i'm available for running races for S3 of the w300 series.

In a couple of weeks i will have a new high-end pc so running races will be no problem.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hi, I would like to join here, if there's some place post here or pm :)
Hi Jolkins,

I have two test driver seats left with my team, Team Greidanus Porsche.

Hopefully you like to join my team as a test driver for the upcoming season. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Yeah, it would be great :) As these are my first steps in W300 maybe you could give me some info(links to it) about my duties and so on as test driver and how thinks are doing here. I red rules at first page, but I don't know if that's all, so I'm asking this.
Nice to hear Jolkins. :)

The W300 series is AI based, so you don't have to do anything. ;)

The only thing you have to do is to make a helmet, or somebody else want to design a helmet for you.

The helmet you can send for example to brunoboi of this forum.

As a test driver you will drive the Friday practise session, you can score points for the test driver championship.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Nice, it's the same as I thought :) I have already my helm design, just probably will do a little update for it. Just one question - which helmet shape are you using? Arai 06?
Honestly i don't have a clue which helmet shape we're using, hehe.

One thing i forgot to mention yesterday, you also must give information about your real name, date of birth and nationality, you can send that also to brunoboi.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Just your name and nationality will do ;) - That way we all have some idea who you are, I also encourage you to give me an email or msn contact so we can get in touch and so can other people in the series to talk about possible contracts and such but its not obligatory.

The helmet shape has not yet been decided for next season. i would like to use a new shape the arai one for example as used in the WGP. This would mean many people would have to redo their helmets however and so DISCUSS!

We use the new shape in WGP? I missed that, I should start repainting :P
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just your name and nationality will do ;) - That
> way we all have some idea who you are, I also
> encourage you to give me an email or msn contact
> so we can get in touch and so can other people in
> the series to talk about possible contracts and
> such but its not obligatory.
>
> The helmet shape has not yet been decided for next
> season. i would like to use a new shape the arai
> one for example as used in the WGP. This would
> mean many people would have to redo their helmets
> however and so DISCUSS!

Tom, like i said earlier, in can help with running race weekends, but i like to see a rule that any driver changes must be confirmed a week for a GP weekend.

Then i will have enough time to running a gp weekend in the week before the actual GP.

Is that possible?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Isn't that already the rule?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Indeed it's already a rule ;-) Not that many people adhere to it ;)

Ok, I'll send my info later. By the way - here's one nice shape, pity that nobody isn't going to finish it. [www.grandprixgames.org]
Why use a new helmet shape? I think the current one works (and looks) just fine:)
agreeing with Rick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I think we should use the helmet shape with the LEAST AMOUNT of distortion, cause i'm fed up with painting helmet's around them lol

[en-gb.facebook.com]
I'm going to suggest that we stick to the current ARAI 2005 w/ wings shape for this season. My reasons are:

1. It is only a few weeks until the start of the next season, so it may not be possible to have an entire repaint of 30 something helmets ready in time (I know I won't be able to repaint a helmet to the 2006 specifications by November, as I'm pretty damn busy with uni).

2. Not all race directors can run in high quality graphics, so really, you don't see much of the detail in helmets anyway. The majority of the time you'll only see their lids.

I guess I can't think of many reasons, but.. yeah.

P.S. Brunoboi: Just wondering if you ended up getting the season 3 Senninha helmets, as in the final race we ran with a lot of the older helmets and wondering if you managed to get the season 3 ones that were released a few weeks back? Cheers.
Car is done ;) hopefully will be released tonight or tomorrow, i just want maikel to look at it before I post. Sorry about taking a while to release it, that annoying thing called life has caught up with me

as for helmets the 2006 arai would only require new tops as the main part of the helmet is still the same
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy