W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
Tenth place is bad compared to yesterday, but i'm in good company with Byron and Kurtis. ;)

Luckily i'm able to dig thru the field.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
You wish you were in a Vdv now eh? ;)
good result for the team!

X (@ed24f1)
finally a real solid result again in the quali :) hope this time Mews aint going to blew anything 2 corners for the end, hopefully we can regain at least 3rd place in championship :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You wish you were in a Vdv now eh? ;)

Not really, than i would have Byron behind me, you know that is a death trap. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Hi Brunoboi, could you please update Merway's helmet to the current spec (released a few pages back in this thread). Thanks.
Solid quali, faster then my teammate and not on the really back of the grid. It's getting better :)
Nickv Wrote:
> You wish you were in a Vdv now eh? ;)

errrr!! my team has better performance then yours !! ;)

Magic Senna
Lolz... :(

oh my god... :(

I'm against sigpics
sh!t result for my quali

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
IL Dottore schreef:
> Nickv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You wish you were in a Vdv now eh? ;)
>
>
> errrr!! my team has better performance then yours
> !! ;)

Yet both of your cars are behind mine! ;)
What a great performancein qualifying on debut! Definately happy with that
I'm still on the lookout for one more tester driver for my W300 team for season 3 if anyone's interested.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
iCeMaN pAuL schreef:
> I'm still on the lookout for one more tester
> driver for my W300 team for season 3 if anyone's
> interested.

:';)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

When is the new shape gonna be released? I don't want to moan or something, but Maikel keeps teasing everybody saying in his MSN-name that everything is 100%, yet nothing happens ;)
i have a new helmet, so who should i send it to for it to be included starting at the next race?

X (@ed24f1)
Nickv schreef:
> When is the new shape gonna be released? I don't
> want to moan or something, but Maikel keeps
> teasing everybody saying in his MSN-name that
> everything is 100%, yet nothing happens ;)

Nick currently I don't work much on it... I need to send the carshape to RaĆ¼l so he can make some renders and need to make presentation, doesn't seem much does it? But well my GF has been here since 2 weeks back and she almost goes home and together with the WGP coverages and online races it doesn't leave much time to work on projects ;-)

@Schuey: probarly just to Tom ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Hmm, seems a quite valid excuse :P
@ Autogyro (Adam?) - Yup ok will make sure it is used for the next race.
@ Ed - Send the helmet files to me ;-)

Hungarian Grand Prix

Welcome to a bustling Budapest as we build up to the start of Round 16 of the W300 Championship.
Yesterday Josh Rayman snatched yet another pole position and could take his first ever driver's title
this weekend, provided he can beat Kurtis Turnbul, the reigning world champion, Rayman will leave this
weekend champion. Alongside Rayman on the front row of the grid is Bobby Neil, the only othe rman to
have scored more than one win this season and I'm sure he'll try anything in order to beat his former
team mate today. Adam Merway lines up third on the grid ahead of the two Scolaris of Andrew Fuh and
Robert Mews. Kurtis Turnbull has got it all to do from 11th on the grid, don't right off the
englishman however, lately his Senninha has been on top form and he knows exactly how to win races
as he proved last season.

The cars are all lined up on the grid as we wait for the lights...

We've got five lights... They go out and we are racing!!

Rayman gets away well but on the dirty side of the grid Neil did not and he's lost a place to
Merway's Senninha and is having to defend heavily from the two Scolaris!

The whole of the field appear to have funnelled their way into turn one without incident. Seymour
at the back there has had an awful start in the Devil fox.

The cars get in formation as they follow each other tightly through the first sector and up the hill
to the chicane. The midfield don't appear to have changed order much with Turnbull still in 11th.

And so it was Bernie Bolt in the SCR Holden who got the best start gaining two places to get up
into 13th whilst Seymour lost four places dropping himself to last after a very strong qualifying
for the Devil Fox team.

Will Wood is trying to retake that place lost to Warrington, but the rookie VDV driver is defending
his position well.

Turnbull wastes no time in forcing his way past Greidanus to chase after Bolscher in 9th.

And he's already crwling all over the gearbox on the Team Orange car.

Bobby Neil in third will be watching his mirrors closely for the two Scolaris, his team Shadow
Subaru and Scolari have been locked in a season long battle in the Constructor's championship and
I'm sure team boss Tom Pellatt will be shouting down the radio telling Neil not to let them past.

Merway sets the fastest lap in second place, can he take the battle to Rayman this weekend?

Will Wood manages to push past Warrington to retake 6th and chase after the two Scolaris ahead.

Byron van het Bolscher is looking up the inside of Butler but you can't pass round there.

Byron obviously didn't think so! They touch and Bolscher is launched!!

Both spin off without any damage...

Bolscher tries to rejoin only to spin again as he tries to get back in traffic. The marshall might
want to get back out his yellow flag.

Butler managed to get back on track on his first try and is now 15th.

Turnbull charges up the inside of Warrington to take 7th place

Butler wastes no time in passing Stoffels in the Devil Fox

Greidanus is starting to feel the pressure from his team mate and the two SCR Holdens stacked up
behind him. The dutchman appears to be struggling to keep the pace up in his new car.

Bolt gets bored queing and dives up the inside of Brazier to take 10th place.

Bolscher begins his fight back through the field by passing Mike Seymour who unsurprisingly lets his
manager through with little fuss.

Adam Merway is first into the pits from second place, so he was light on fuel, that may explain his
early pace. Brazier, Fapitalle, Butler and Seymour also pit.

Bolscher passes Barrington

Merway has had an absolutely disastrous pits stop, he comes out BEHIND Butler, that has surely
ruined any chance of him contending the win and may even drop him out of the top ten.

Fapitalle has also lost ground, he pitted right behind Brazier but now has Butler and Merway in
between himself and the GP Racing driver.

After five laps Rayman still leads but is yet to make his pit stop

Kurtis Turnbull was another Senninha on a short first stint he pits with Montyn Stoffels

Bolscher picks off Mikey McClain next
[

Greidanus runs wide in the very tight battle between himself, Warrington and Bolt. Luckily he loses
no places

Turnbull rejoined from the pits easily ahead of anyone else who had stopped.

Stoffels also had a good stop to come out ahead of Butler and Merway.

Bobby Neil pits from 2nd, James Barrington and Byron van het Bolscher also come in to make their
mandatory stops

The battle now for 5th is as tight as ever, Warrington appears to be holding the other two up but
they can't get past

Buijs squeezes past Grant for 10th though neither had made their stops

Bobby Neil rejoins in 13th, easily ahead of Turnbull, the nearest other driver to have stopped.

Barrington rejoins just ahead of Seymour

Rayman pits from the lead! Mews, Wood and Warrington also come in from 3rd, 4th and 5th. Grant is
also in this lap.

Rayman rejoins a long way ahead of Neil who was second before his stop.

Mews is out just ahead of Turnbull whose early stop has propelled him right in to the battle for a
podium finish!

Wood will be shocked to see the Senninha ahead of him after his pit stop.

Fuh leads but has yet to pit

Gary Chester pits as does Raymond Buijs from right behind him.

Chester gets out ahead of Bolscher in 16th place

Fuh finally comes in from the lead but has it been good enough to take the lead off of Rayman?
Greidanus, Bolt, Kittleson and McClain. the pits are now closed with everyone having completed their stops

Fuh rejoins just ahead of team mate Mews in 3rd place - no change from where he was before the stops.

Greidanus comes out right ahead of team mate Brazier but behind Warrington with whom he was racing.

Bolt rejoins behind Merway in 12th place and Kittleson will be happy to be in 14th, right behind
that battle.

Bolscher appears to be being overtaken, did he just lock up?

No we are being informed he had a water leak and so has retired, what a terrible race for the dutchman

Now all the pit stops have been held Rayman is once again leading this Grand Prix

Butler manages to pass Brazier for 9th as the GP Racing driver runs very wide

Montyn stoffels has, unseen by our cameras spun on the circuit and is now in last place. How
frustrating for the Devil Fox driver who was looking good to finish in around 15th.

Fapitalle is our second retirement of the day, it looks like his suspension broke when he was going
through the chicane.

Adam Merway is next to pass Brazier who seems to be struggling for speed.

Once again Buijs passes Grant, these two have been having a ding dong battle all race.

Meanwhile at the front Bobby Neil is coming under pressure from Andrew Fuh in the battle for second.

Greidanus has managed to ctach up with the driver who replaced him at VDV, who will win the fight
for 7th place?

Bolt couldn't be any closer to Brazier in the battle for 11th place! He of course did pass the GPR
earlier but lost it again in the pits.

Fuh is past!! He snatches second place , there was simply nothing Neil could do to stop him.

Greidanus makes his move on Warrington, using the BMW engine's power down the s/f straight.

Bolt makes it passed Brazier, with the two Fortuna Raycos now looking for a way through

Bobby Neil has now got Robert mews to contend with if he wants to keep a podium position, the
Scolari has obviously been quicker in race spec which could help them reghain second in the
contructors championship

Kittleson really wants ot pass Brazier but his rayco engine just can't compete on the straights.

Bolt has managed to catch up with Adam Merway in the Senninha to challenge for a top ten finish

Bobby Neil goes defensive down the straight to stop Mews getting past and taking third place on the
last lap.

But it wasn't enough! Mews knew that was the last overtaking oppertunity and he grabbed it with both
hands, just squeezing through to take 3rd making it a Scolari two-three

Kittleson has passed Brazier for 12th but look at that queue of cars wanting to do the same!

At the front however it was a race dominated by one man, the new W300 World Champion, JOSH RAYMAN WINS!
He finished second last season but this year he has been second to none, a thoroughly well
deserved victory which also takes Team Orange one step closer to their second Constructor's title.

But what's this? Bolt has spun! The SCR Holden driver has spun on the last lap and drops from 11th
to 20th, what a weekend to forget for the SCR team.

No more drivers managed to pass Brazier across the line in won of the closest midfield battles we
have seen all season.

Rayman takes a well earned victory then, his 7th of the season, from a Scolari double podium.
Shadow Subaru took their first ever shcok victory here last season but it seems they were not up
to it this year finishing 4th and 6th. Senninha have to be disappointed with their poor stop for
Merway, if it hadn't been for that they may have had a very strong result. Gredianus and
Warrington both in new teams this weekend will be happy to have beaten their team mates.

Fastest lap of course went to Josh Rayman with Senninha, Scolari and Shadow Subaru showing how close
their race pace is at the front.

Driver's Championship:

Constructor's Championship:

Tester's Championship:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2007 02:39PM by brunoboi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy