W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Follow here tomorrow to see the W300 race on the
> Nurburgring, it is suposed to be one of the best
> this season!! ;)

How very dare you! ;)

Lol I'm looking forward to seeing if I can run the Hungary race, Maikel's comp seems not to like us as much, luckily it also hates Scolari! 7th and 12th is not al that bad, we could still score significant points tomorrow.

Mike, i hate you, how dare you cost me pole ;) i could have got pole not happy, gonna try and fight my way through the field :)
D/W Bobby - we'll change te strategy to get you back up the front ;-)

lol, thats why i hired mike seymour, lol, very satisfied with the result, think i can be 2nd tommorow on 2 seconds of the leader including a spin of me.

@Nickv, I believe you are well aware of the rules, posting the contents of a pm and dragging a dispute into the public arena is 'out of order', shame job! And if you slander a member in a mod release be prepared to accept the consequences. I will act on it. That's all I have to say on the matter. Stay on-topic please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Good job by Kurt, I expect some good points for Senninha w300
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Nickv, I believe you are well aware of the rules,
> posting the contents of a pm and dragging a
> dispute into the public arena is 'out of order',
> shame job! And if you slander a member in a mod
> release be prepared to accept the consequences. I
> will act on it. That's all I have to say on the
> matter. Stay on-topic please.

nice to see nick gets warned once ;)

Not something I enjoy doing either, I'll give you the tip. No one wants to see threads dragged down by poor behaviour, let's move on and get back to the W300 ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
oh dear, lol XD

Ruben Greidanus Signs at GP-Racing

After a long night Greidanus and Gp-Racing got to an contract..
Greidanus will race the last races for GP-Racing. The both sides came to an agreement.
We only need Permission for VdV-racing.

Magic Senna
Why am I not aware of this? I want my lawyer! ;)
Nick you take John Warrington then, he's dieing to get a racing seat ;)

PS - Race report can take a while, because even though less laps have been run than in the WGP I got way more screens for the W300 race ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
VdvRacing statement

VdvRacing will allow Ruben to go to GP-Racing if John Warrington wants to drive at our team.
A press lady said: [192.20.225.55]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2007 02:01PM by Nickv.
Nick its nice to see we get along so well:P haha

Magic Senna
VdvRacing introduce new feature

As always, VdvRacing is looking for new things. Things others haven't thought of yet. First the merchandising line, now it's the press-lady!

She will introduce herself: [192.20.225.55]

She has some minor pronunciation problems, but with a bit of speech therapy, that should be solved soon ;)
Statement of Ruben Greidanus

With this press release Ruben Greidanus offers his apologies to teamowner Nick van der Voort of VDV Racing by not noticing him that he wanted to drive the last races of S2 for the GP Racing team.

Hopefully the world doesn't fall apart for Nick van der Voort with this move of Ruben Greidanus.

Although this season was the last season for Ruben Greidanus by the VDV Racing Team, they splitting ways earlier than it was foreseen.

By this Ruben Greidanus wanna thank Nick van der Voort for the opportunity he had given to drive 2 seasons for the VDV Racing Team.

Apart from the many (;)) low points, there was also succes for Ruben Greidanus and the VDV Racing Team. Scoring their first pole position at rainy Spa last year and scoring their first win, a comfortable one, in Australia at Albert Park this year are among the highlights.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Warrington joins VdvRacing

In a press-release Fran, our new press-lady told the world: [192.20.225.55]
This weekend its perfect for me so far. I hope i can also bring myself in the same pace as in qualy.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
John Warrington today recieved the great news that he will replace Ruben Greidanus at VDV Racing. He thanks Scolari Manager Maikel for giving him the chance to prove himself in W300 and hopes that Scolari will continue to succeed along with his new team VDV Racing. John also thanks Nick Owner of VDV Racing for offering him the chance to race.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy