W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
What a great result for me! Things just get better and better :D
HAHHAHAAAAAA KEVIN !!!! 3rd of the testers and 6th of the whole pack ?! WHAT AN EFFORT LMFAO !! Hyper mode out, MUAHAHA FORGET ABOUT THAT ! This is a great job well done by Kevin. pff glad i could see the practise. Now im off to Austria to my 2nd part of vacation without i/c. See yall gd luck all in hungary and for the rest of this GP weekend offcourse.

EDIT: now i can see the whole standings. Solid effort for the Foruna team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2007 08:28PM by Rico.
haha,thanks,Rico and Gui for this great chance...I´m glad,that this result is a nice start!
Hopefully we can go on with this great results...the car was great and the rest of the team works hard and efficent...I think Senninha gonna win the race ;-)
thanks to everyone who supported me in the past and hopefully in future,too!
PS: I´m also glad to see,that my German mate Florian Gramsch did well in the test of the WGP,too!!!
Nice job mate!
Same as always really. One doing well and the other one in the midfield :P
I'm happy with the results, good job by everyone.

And Nick, I think w300 only uses Renault engines ;)
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> And Nick, I think w300 only uses Renault engines
> ;)

... noo, wrong again Gui, have you been up for 48 hours again?

Woohoo, another good result, up to joint 4th in the testers championship :)
brunoboi Wrote:
> Guimengo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > And Nick, I think w300 only uses Renault
> engines
> > ;)
>
>
> ... noo, wrong again Gui, have you been up for 48
> hours again?

How can you tell ;)
Gp Racing; Caranti to stay!

The driver of Gp-Racing, Caranti. Wishes to get his contract suspended. As the following contract says he has to finish the season otherwise he will get a fine , and will not be allowed to drive anywhere else.. So the both sides got in a rather agressive discusion. Wich concluded that Caranti will end this season.

So there will be place for a new driver at the end of the season at Gp-Racing. Or perhaps selling the whole team as there are some people who contacted me the last days..

Team Manager/owner/boss/

G. Prins

Magic Senna
You could take Kevin Schröder to finish the season for you if Jorge really wants to leave, and next season you find a new guy when Jorge retires. Just an option ;-)
Gui you're awfully eager to get rid of Kev!

Would be a great take over for someone if they got GPR, it's a very strng team and I realy can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to drive for them... Of course it's nothing on Shadow Subaru

I just dont want to make another change in my team.. well they all where forced changes:S

And I am not gonna change my driver, because he got attacked by showing no interest..
There are only a few races left.. so leave it this way

Magic Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2007 02:18PM by IL Dottore.
Re: W300 Season 2 || Nurburgring - Germany 29th July || Practise - Page 2
Date: July 28, 2007 06:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
OFICIAL STATEMENT CARANTI
I dont want to race anymore: not this season nor any other season.
1-Sorry but i cant be part of a league with this person addressed me in such a way. Lovely PM´s he sent.
2-Most important i didnt felt welcome to league nor told i was racing. When i saw my name i was a little surprised and i thought well it wont hurt putting a post here maybe expecting a little "welcome", but i didnt get that, but yeah people show me the rules. Exelent!.

Adios!!
GP-Racing Reacts on J.Caranti

As I got some Highly secret Information.. Mister Caranti will be fired!! As he did have a fight with an old friend of the team boss.. And he did not show Interest in the series. He did not follow the rules from the team, was never on time at the test sessions.. Later on the race sessions. Wich we announced very clearly in this thread.

Gp-Racing Regrets they hired mister Caranti in anyway, even as a toilet cleaner.

So there will be a free spot for the last races.

Gp-Racing hopes they can get back on the track with sportive performances.. And lets hope this weekend we have a good race.. Even with Caranti in the car..

Team Manager/owner/boss/

G. Prins

Magic Senna
Date: July 28, 2007 08:34PM
CARANTI OFICIAL STATEMENT 2
Very happy to get fired from souch a looser team.
I wish the team the worst.

Adios!
Thanks man:) I love Fans!!

Magic Senna

Sorry ;)
Date: July 28, 2007 09:43PM
Nickv Wrote:
> Sorry ;)
Great to see you play the "Im sorry part"!!!
Shows a lot of weakness from you.
caranti shut up, your behaving like a kid, just drive or otherwise disapear from this thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy