W300 Season 2 || S3 perfs Pg43 || New Thread open - DO NOT DELETE

Posted by brunoboi 
Wow didnt know that i raced for the last 4 o 5 events!!
Anyway it was good to see my name in their.:)

Cheers :)
You aren't really that interested in this if you didn't even know, are you?
JohnWarrington schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If anyone needs a race driver for S3 i'm right
> here lol!
>
> The greatest Scolari tester ever :P

The only Scolari W300 tester ever :P ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Looking forward to the new shape :)

jcaranti Wrote:
> Wow didnt know that i raced for the last 4 o 5
> events!!

> Anyway it was good to see my name in their.:)
>
> Cheers :)
Nickv Wrote:
> You aren't really that interested in this if you
> didn't even know, are you?

Read what i WROTE
You have a bad team manager then ;)
Guimengo Wrote:
> You have a bad team manager then ;)

jajajajaja ;);)
Settle down ladies.....handbags at 20 paces :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mortal@ Never expected such comment from NickV.
I think its better to erase my name from here.

Bye :)
To be fair, tester or not, you'd have to have noticed you were involved in several races if you were interested in the series. You had over a month to notice it in the w300 thread ;-). But since you decided to leave, I hope not holding any hard feelings, I guess it's all solved.

But if you do decide to keep an eye in the series and notice you're interested again, you can always come back as a tester ;-).
I said he was going to race..

But hey who am I :P haha

Magic Senna
Guimengo im not racing here any more and i dont want to be tester.
So the 2nd GP Racing car seat is available.
Very sad to be treated in such way.
Well for this gp you will be a racedriver still as the gp is already ran ;-)

Guido , if you need a driver you can take my tester
OOh! OOh! What did I miss?

This is quite a controversial issue, for sure drivers should be consulted before having their name used in the competition but to be fair we have no way of knowing whether this has happened. Another issue is I believe GP racing haver used both of thier driver changes... I think this should be an exception to the rule - where the driver no longer wishes to be involved in the competition what so ever, they should be allowed to leave but they may not join any other team in either series until the end of the season. This should avoid drivers just trying to get out of their current team to move to another.

Back to this case specifically, may I suggest Guido picks one of the more active test drivers? e.g Scolari's Warrington ;-)

Confirmations and rumours at Vdv

VdvRacing and Ruben Greidanus part after a two season partnership. The Dutchman said he left the team because he can get good results when the car is good, which the Vdv-car doesn't tend to be lately ;). It is unknown to which team Greidanus will go.

There are also strong rumours that Ashley Butler will stay at VdvRacing. Nothing is confirmed yet, but the young Brit said he was happy at Vdv and would like to stay there.

Other rumours say that VdvRacing might end their partnership with Renault. The new engine supplier would be Aston Martin. There are only a few things that could stop the deal from happening, like whether the big V12 engine will fit in the new car, which has yet to be presented.

(Posted again by request)

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
brunoboi Wrote:
> Back to this case specifically, may I suggest
> Guido picks one of the more active test drivers?
> e.g Scolari's Warrington ;-)

I second that! Haha
JohnWarrington schreef:
> brunoboi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Back to this case specifically, may I suggest
> > Guido picks one of the more active test
> drivers?
> > e.g Scolari's Warrington ;-)
>
> I second that! Haha

would be a nice shot for ya John ;-) and then I can give Fuh his track time back again which he says to 'need to get a good result' ;);)

*Practice should be up in a not too long time people ;-)*

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
World 300 - Free Practice of Nurburgring

Welcome at the W300 practice session here today in Germany, this time we will race around the Nurburgring which is a shortend version of the long and historical Nordschleife. Hope you all enjoy ;-)

Montyn Stoffels is first to hit the track here in Germany, close to his home country maybe he can surprise us in the DFRj car?

Kevin Schroeder coming out for Senninha now! Let's see what he can do :)

Stoffels of course goes fastest as he is the first, but how will that lap look to others?

Foottit doesn't beat the time which won't place both DFRj's on the last places at least

But there is Schroeder taking the time down 1 second

Michael Grant then can't come up with a better time, still a good one for the KBR though compared to the Senninha

It's Spencer then taking the fastest time but he couldn't even enjoyed it for one second because Mews in his home GP was already come alongside of him at the line!!!

That would obviously mean Mews put down the fastest time at this moment

Bell for VDV comes over a second too short on the young Scolari rookie's time

Keeley Grant even is more down...

The pretty experienced Kyran Brazier must be pretty swearing in his car being over 2 seconds down in a car which took 3rd last season

Mikey McClain then going 6th for Willins Renault

But Byron van het Bolscher demands that place for him pushing back Mikey to 7th

It's Farr then coming a little bit closer but still 9 thenths too slow in his Subaru, seems like Mews put a really good time down! maybe he just showed off for the publics! ;-)

Then the man who could beat the time... it's Reigning champ and current Championship leader Josh Rayman going out for Team Orange

But he takes 3rd being also 9 tenths down like Farr was!!!!

Greidanus is the next one too bite in the dust (just for the record: Ruben is behind Byron now ;))

Seymour in 16th for the DFRj team, he didn't seemed to be a very fast driver yet so far but so is the car at this time

Greenhalgh can't surprise too much here today taking the 11th time for now

But his teammate Valtonen is still slower!! Seems like most runners are out now for taking fastest time!

There it happens! It's not Rayman this time but Turnbull taking charge of the day by beating Mews' time with 4tenths

Scolari tester John Warrington tries but fails to beat his teammate, he slides in 3rd just behind him

Shenoy putting the SCR car down the field a long way going 19th on 3 sec down!!!!

Jorge Caranti, which annoucenced to stop after this weekend goes 8th atm, and as he is one of the last runners he is pretty steady at a top 10 finish

Well only Davidson left we found out, he goes in 12th letting Turnbull stay leading the sheats today

Day Results

Tomorros you can join use again to keep track of the qualifiying!!

em... Aleast there wasn't too much damage done in the tester's championship...
By the looks of it Senninha stand a good chance of taking Scolari and Shadow Subaru in the championship. There's big gaps in the times here too which im quite surprised about seing as so many teams are on the rev limiter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2007 07:58PM by brunoboi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy