Help Needed Guys-Cars Folder

Posted by gap177 
Help Needed Guys-Cars Folder
Date: July 14, 2007 08:43PM
Posted by: gap177
Hi guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,been about 6 months since i have been here checking out the forums.Since then I have bought a new pc and went looking for my Gp4 game and to my disbelief I cant find the game disc.I have the box, the case, the manual but my game disc is missing.I was wondering if someone could help me out with this problem.I did find a backup copy that I burned way back but the disc is scratched and will probably need repair as my dvd writer cant read it.I do have proof that I bought the original game(ie: i have a pic with the box,case and manual).So, I'm asking if someone would like to help me out with this problem, someone preferably in Canada/US.Your help would be appreciated immensely and thanking in advance.

Glenn(Cdn)

Hi guys,,,,,,,,,,could someone send me their "Cars" Folder.Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2007 07:14AM by gap177.
Re: Help Needed Guys-Cars Folder
Date: July 15, 2007 08:14AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Go to gp4world and download the 2007 season packages from jcaranti mate and your game will be updated to 2007 in no time, just read the readme included for installation!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy