If yes, where can i get it?
Thanks
Didn't you search?
If yes, don't you have your answer?
Thanks

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
I am sorry mate at the moment there is not a F2007 seen at the Magny-Cours GP maybe in the future someone release it .......
Since the CANADIAN GP, the F2007 got a new color...Now she's metalized !
I dont know how we can do this effect with a 4MB Texture.

Does anyone got an idea ?
If that (metalized color) efect not posible in GP4, maybe then textures can be in litle brighter color and little paint work add some 'metal' efects.
And one more thing, I think that McLaren also have metal color or it was just last jear car :)
Yes, thanks mates for your help. It's not only the color which changed, there are also the new aerodynamic parts at the F2007 like for example the new flaps between the cockpit and the front tyres.
And I've got the same opinion as stipe..the mclaren is also in metalic so why should't work it with the ferrari color
The McLaren is chromed, so it's very easy to have a good result by changeing the environement mapping, with a chrome_cube one. Easy to do in DirecX9 in rFactor.
But metalized...maybe a specular_map.
For the shape, still waiting a 2007 version of the ferrari, the 248F1 is quite different on many way.
But for sure, we will have a F2007 cause there are good shapers and painters here !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy