BMW Sauber F107 by jac69 and Renault#1Fan Screenshots and release

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
I haven't noticed the logo on the sidepod wings but did on the rear fins so I'll look at that. The Toyota I'll leave alone since another, better one is being done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2007 08:43AM by Renault#1Fan.
I was wrong it is Mitsuro Sano and Paolo Capriosa F106
I somewhat fixed it the car is fine close up but far away it flickers, I sent it to Bigbrother if he post it you can get it then. Fongu you are right it has double polies but jac69 can't remap the whole car and I don't know how to remap period and can't find anything that explains it good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2007 12:45PM by Renault#1Fan.
Renault#1Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was wrong it is Mitsuro Sano and Paolo Capriosa
> F106

if you make another version, base it on the version 2 shape from Andry, as it is of much higher quality

however, make sure you get permission :)

X (@ed24f1)
you only have to remap the polies involved - not the whole car. If you do it one at a time, you just have to match it up to the points around it.

Yeah but I can't find anything good that explains how to do it. And SchueyFan I would have thought about asking to use Version 2 but I still have the cockpits to do and the car was about 70% done when jac69 sent it to me and I didn't know about it until he put the pics in the one forum with all the F107's so by then it was to late to switch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2007 10:23AM by Renault#1Fan.
ok, thanks for the info.

X (@ed24f1)
Just wanted to explain why that car SchueyFan, it was the cockpit thing and I want to do a fictional car, and have personal trouble's that takes up time. I do these modified things for GP4 to ease my mind from those problem's, gives me something else to think about instead of being worried all the time.
ok, thanks.

i hope you get over these problems

X (@ed24f1)
Hope so too, even though its been for years, more people problems then anything.:(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2007 01:34PM by Renault#1Fan.
The fixed version for the BMW Sauber (flickering logo's) is now available at gp4world.

LINK: [makephpbb.com]
Sorry to hear about your troubles Renault#1Fan. I hope things turn out ok for you.:)
yep...same here, i hope you get over these problems!

btw, thx for the fix on your car!

Good luck mate!

Sohle
Renault#1Fan

These BMW shots are for you man ....... hope your problems heal themselves soon.
C'IAO ..........

Thanks mwb, Sohle, Isaint. I'll be fine I know the changes I have to make and I have a little growing up still to do:) But I still plan to do things for GP4 for sure.
Re: BMW Sauber F107 by jac69 and Renault#1Fan Screenshots and release
Date: June 29, 2007 02:12AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Renault&fan your a great guy and i think your problems will be solved.
Thank you for sharing this work.

Cheers :)
Yes, Renault#1Fan, you have our support. Cheers!
Thank You jcaranti and willshui, all of you guys are so nice compared to some of the people I meet in the Nascar Racing 2003 forums.
Also I want to apologize to Mitsuro Sano and Paolo Capriosa, I thought when I got the car it was with permission if I was wrong then I apologize, it didn't cross my mind, I wasn't thinking so again I give a big SORRY. So please don't hate me.:)
No problem mate :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy