new to GP4 and i have 2 quick questions -

Posted by FiveFries 
new to GP4 and i have 2 quick questions -
Date: June 16, 2007 08:46PM
Posted by: FiveFries
I finally got some free time to fire up the game and I have 2 quick questions -

1. This is a really dumb question but how do I change the camera view? The default seems to be inside the visor view but I would like to race using this angle - [image.com.com]

2. I'm using a Logitech Dual-Action Gamepad (link - [www.logitech.com]) and I can't seem to use the D-Pad (up, down, left, and right buttons) to steer. I tried using the left stick to steer but I can't set it up either.

I'm only given 3 options for steering:

a. keyboard - which I don't want to use
b. Controller A - which seems to be for the left or right stick (but I can't set it up either)
c. Controller B - which nothing happens if I select it. Meaning I can't assign any keys to it using my gamepad.

Any help on these two? Thanks!
Re: new to GP4 and i have 2 quick questions -
Date: June 16, 2007 09:24PM
Posted by: Lo2k
1. Hit the left right arrow key on your keyboard and you're done.
2. Don't know. You probably need to go in the game Option menu, then controllers, Advanced, choose sterrind method and select one of the unused slot to be able to set each button as you wish.

[edit]My bad, I thought right arrow but wrote left arrow.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2007 09:29AM by Lo2k.
Date: June 16, 2007 09:26PM
Posted by: stipe
Onboard camera is on directions buttons (keyboard) and I think it is left arrow. Other cameras are abowe directions buttons (home, insert, pg up, pg down,...) not sure wich exact bat...
And about game pad You must select Controller A anf carefully setup buttons (if by default some button setup for one acction you cant that same button setup for some other acction).
Hope this will help,... like you can see I dont play GP4 awille :( (dont have enought free time)
Date: June 16, 2007 09:53PM
Posted by: Ruboy
left arrow: TV camera
right arrow: switch between cockpit view and T-cam

Date: June 16, 2007 10:00PM
Posted by: FiveFries
Anybody else using the same gamepad? I'm pretty sure the d-pad buttons and/or the left stick is unused but I still can't configure the game to use them! :(

Are you guys using a steering wheel or the keyboard?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy