Red Bull Racing RB3 & Scuderia Toro Rosso STR2 || by MDBSnake & GeZeRe || RELEASE!! 56k Warning!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
Great job this pack is SWEET!!!!!!!!!
Awesome work, thanks so much.
Great work as always. Many thanks.:)
thanks so much mate.......
walk this way ......
Cars are now hosted with Super-Duper Permanent Links @ RaceSimulations.com and SimRacingSpain.co.nr.

Thanks Guys!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Thanks guys! :)
double post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2007 08:22AM by Briere.
I was gonna post a "lol whoops" about the mirrors on the RBR, but when I saw it was the Melbourne version, I forgave you ;)
Good work :)

____
Tony

If somebody wants to have 96 MB full of RBR and STR screens, go here :)

[rapidshare.com]

I've made the pack for the release, but it's horrible to post them all ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

@f@st ...very NICE ! ! ! good screens =)
nice work ,snake and bernard

thanks much

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
I'm proud to announce that this masterpiece is also available at GP4Italia now! :)
Click here to download -> RB3 & STR02 <-
Great work Maikel and Bernard! Hope to see some more from you! Keep it up! :)

Many thanks to all for your kind words.
Just come back from work and I see all your message and I am glad you like it.

It has been a long way since the begining of these cars and I would like to thank a lot Raul for all the great renders done, Rob for all the shots
(you got 96Mb....lol) and of course maikel for his great shape.
It has been a pleasure and an honor to map and to paint it.

Ok the car is now launched but it is not the end of the story. I think you will get some update or special stuff (like test driver) for the texture and the shape...all along this year.

Cheers

Bernard

Many thanks Diego to host it at GP4 Italia :) :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2007 07:12PM by gezere.
excellent maikel and bernard :) i've seen this project from start to finish and im very impressed with the quality of your work :) looks excellent congrats to all

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy