3 RBR, 3 STR

Posted by nhorry 
3 RBR, 3 STR
Date: May 18, 2007 09:34AM
Posted by: nhorry
Hi!

I've a strange problem. I got GP4 last month, I've updated cars.wad with the 2007 cars. Almost everything works fine, BUT there is a RBR car instead of Sato's SA with Liuzzi helmet, and a STR car instead of Kubica's car with also Liuzzi helmet, and white helmet just for Heidfeld and Sutil (2007 helmet pack on Arai shape by Raul, Roberto and Dan).
I've read all newbie and ultimate guides, updated the cars.wad several times, but didn't find the solution. Can anyone help me?

nhorry from Hungary
Re: 3 RBR, 3 STR
Date: May 18, 2007 06:15PM
Posted by: schaller
This is likly due to using the original GP4.exe and utilities that require the official patch to be loaded and the mewst GP4.exe. I had a very similar issue and loading the official patch and the latest gp4.exe fixed all those issues.

Schaller
Date: May 19, 2007 04:01PM
Thank You Schaller!

One of my problems solved. Just the helmets. Still 3 of them messed up. Heidfeld, Kubica, Albers (drivers 9, 10, 21). Is it 'cause this 3 helmet's texes are in the Cars folder in GP4?
Date: May 19, 2007 04:22PM
Posted by: gezere
Yes it should.
After installation of the official patch some helmets textures have not to be updated in the cars.wad but in the cars folder

Date: May 20, 2007 02:14AM
Yes, right. Thank You!!!! Now I can make other carsets too.
So, which fictional car is your favourite? For me, AUDI F1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy