Posted by: wickerman
Gené and Tonic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> put the texture option in graphics main menu to
> high.
> Then set the texture in csm using the mods
> configurables.
> I had this problem too

should the texture in csm be set to 'high' aswell as setting the ingame texture to 'high'? or can the csm texture be set to 'medium' and the ingame option set to to 'high' to improve frame rates?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2007 11:29PM by wickerman.
Re: The 2006 Mod **Final Released**
Date: May 21, 2007 08:48AM
Posted by: Gené and Tonic
in game to high, and then the medium for the csm option. That provides a good enough frame-rate for me.b But always the in-game option to high to avoid white cars
Date: May 29, 2007 06:50PM
Posted by: represser
I have a problem with this mod. When I turn it on and load Monaco track it works till I push esc button or try to change camera. Should I copy log file? It happens just with Monaco track. Also I readed all posts in this thread and I did everything needed for the mod. I hope to get help.
Date: May 29, 2007 11:47PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
I have problem with Interlagos, I choose the track in csm but in game its game default Melbourne. Its only with Interlagos. Help?

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: May 30, 2007 02:24AM
Posted by: Hologide
I get visor details on T-cam view... :S
Date: May 30, 2007 11:40AM
Hologide Wrote:
> I get visor details on T-cam view... :S

Turn off visors in csm. It is explained on page 8 if I remember correct.

I'm still waiting for help why monaco track isn't working for me.
Date: May 30, 2007 11:56AM
Posted by: b-tone
Piranha - try another version of silverstone (the default maybe) and see if it still happens

Sebbo - set processor priority to normal in CSM's options

JeDa - there is no wad in the mod. Are other mods working? What about without mods, without CSM, without GpxPatch?

welshjim - Is it only at that track?

Giancarlo - post the gpxpatch log

verman - piranha had that problem. you could try replacing the env*.tga files in the wad with some from the default track. back up your silverstone first

wickerman - with f1graphics.exe in the zaz tools folder, or notepad

represser - yep, post the log. try another monaco.

webberfan - have you installed the track pack?

hologide - disable visors in the .cfg file, or in game menus, or csm configurables. are they the 2006/7 visors, or 2001 ones?

____
Tony

Date: May 30, 2007 01:49PM
b-tone> I found out that my 9.6patch.exe install was corrupted so I downloaded new one and now monaco works fine. Sorry for wrong alarm.
Date: May 31, 2007 06:58PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
Yes I installed trackpack, every other track works fine except Interlagos. Have another question; I ve edited t-cam positions with U,I,J,H,K,M keys in game but when I got out of game csm restored (thats ok) but when I entered game again t-cam positions were old. Is it way to store it somehow when you edit it in game?

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: June 01, 2007 10:25PM
Posted by: Hologide
b-tone:

the visors i get are the 2001 visors

visors are disabled in both csm and the ingame options...
Date: June 02, 2007 12:42AM
Posted by: Jusa
Thanks for the great mod.

I have one problem. When i go out of coocpit white boxes will show up in screen. Here is a pic that you can see. Please help me if you can. I really dont know what to do...

Pic: [img380.imageshack.us]
Date: June 02, 2007 01:30AM
Posted by: [>WHAT21A<]
In the games graphics menu turn off arcade overlay.
Date: June 02, 2007 06:12AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
@ Webber Fan

I have the same problems with Interlagos, I found while I was helping Tony with the testing but it worked OK his end not my end quite strange.
Date: June 02, 2007 08:49AM
Posted by: Jusa
Thanks... Everything works fine now. That was that easy.. =)

Hey what song is that "CHAMPION" in menu music. I really like that. Makes me happy =) Band name??

GO HEIKKI GO. Kovalainen will win in Montreal. At least in my gp4.. =)
Date: June 02, 2007 11:29AM
Posted by: JeDa
Hi Tony,
GP4 runs fine, with or without GPxpatch. It also runs great with other mods, just the 2006 keeps rebooting my system. It happens random at different tracks, during any session (race, qualifying etc). I tried to find the bug so I made my own cars.wad file by using the shapes and textures from your mod. When I use GP4 with only this new file it still reboots so it has to be something wron with one of the file in the cars.wad.

Any idea?

BTW I have a core2 duo systeem with 1Gb memory
Date: June 08, 2007 10:40AM
Posted by: bobmottino
Many many thanks to the people involved with this mod. Absolutely awesome and I have rekindled my love affair with GP4 now because of this.

I do have a couple of issues with it. I have treid searching but to no avail. I will keep on searching for answers but in the meantime can anyone help me with this.

1. On monaco track the cars seem to drive through the wall at the first left hander after the chicane out of the tunnel.
2. In indianapolis the cars don't touch the track on the last bends into the home straight.
3. After an impact, wings don't come off although in cockpit view the lights indicate I 've lost something. Wheels come off in crashes though.

I have created my own cars.wad so i don't have to load csm. Somehow. Maybe the problems of impact issues lie there??

Any help would be gratefully recieved.
Date: June 09, 2007 12:35PM
Posted by: stipe
Webber Fan Wrote:
> I have problem with Interlagos, I choose the track
> in csm but in game its game default Melbourne. Its
> only with Interlagos. Help?

I also have the same problem :(
P.S. I'm also posted this on grandprixx.com forum befor about month and still not solve this problem. And just to say that with others mods tracks loaded properly (including Tony's 2005 mod)
Date: June 09, 2007 12:44PM
Posted by: Ashers
I have just finished my first season racing in this mod, absolutely fantastic, hands down the best championship/sequence of races i have ever done on a racing game. Truly superb, had some thrilling battles, nasty accidents, intense championship dices, entertaining moments (Heidfeld spinning off at turn 1 of Suzuka only to be joined by Webber alongside him), and of course some real WOW moments:D

Thanks!
Date: June 09, 2007 02:13PM
Posted by: lardybloater
I also have a problem only just tried monaco, and i have no tarmac texture for the race track! the boundaries or most of the run offs have the tarmac texture it just looks like i am driving on snow! any ideas how to solve this.

Cheers

Adrian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy