The 2006 Mod **Final Released**

Posted by b-tone 
Re: The 2006 Mod **Final Released**
Date: May 15, 2007 07:20PM
Posted by: JeDa
Hi,
Now the mod keeps rebooting my computer..... So during playing this mod the computer resets. I dont have this problem with any other mod or sim. It's not CSM related because the other CSM mods dont cause this reboot.

Please help....

Because the computer reboots I dont get a logfile.
Date: May 15, 2007 07:44PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
I have also problem, all cars are white. It wasnt like that before but suddenly something changed and I dunno how to fix it. Please help.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: May 16, 2007 12:19PM
Posted by: Gené and Tonic
A question/point about damage

I touched an AI car and sent it into several barrell rolls, and at the end nothing hasd come off the car, it was perfectly fine and could carry on the race. This could never ahppen in real life.

Is there a file I could edit to increase he damage sensitivity?
Date: May 16, 2007 12:42PM
Posted by: b-tone
Jeda - when is it rebooting? Always? Every track? all Sessions?

Webberfan - see here: [www.grandprixx.com]

G&T - look on the same link - and change the line to DamageINI=2006damage.ini and the file to 2006damage.ini, then edit it in notepad, and see what happens :)

____
Tony

Date: May 16, 2007 12:47PM
Do you mean the the file 'CSM' in the settings folder?
At the moment there is nothing to do with damage in there so should I add it?
Date: May 16, 2007 12:52PM
Posted by: b-tone
Is there not a 'damage.ini' file?

____
Tony

Date: May 16, 2007 01:08PM
Posted by: Piranha
I have a problem all of a sudden with this mod. It was all going fine for like 3/4 of the season. Then suddenly my race at Silverstone randomly freezes (causing me to reboot). I uninstalled and then reinstalled CSM cos i thought that might have been the cause. But not to be. I dont know whats causing this so any help would be appreciated.
Date: May 16, 2007 05:00PM
there's a 2006damage file
Which line do I edit in there?
Date: May 16, 2007 05:20PM
Posted by: Isaint
Date: May 16, 2007 05:33PM
Posted by: Sebbo
I have a strengh start behaviour when I'm going for a quick race.
If the lights are green I press the acceleration button and there is nothing for 3 seconds.
The car automaticly moves foreward, but just slow.
After 3 seconds the acceleration button shows reaction.

Why that?

It wasn't like that in former times like in the 2005 MOD

Thanks in advance!

Date: May 16, 2007 06:44PM
Posted by: Webber Fan

I just cant find solution to this problem! Reinstalled the game, the csm, the mod and still the same ALL CARS ARE WHITE. All other textures are ok except car textures. Please help.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: May 16, 2007 06:50PM
put the texture option in graphics main menu to high.
Then set the texture in csm using the mods configurables.
I had this problem too
Date: May 16, 2007 07:54PM
Posted by: JeDa
Tony,
It's rebooting at every track, during every session. At races it even reboots before the lights turn green. To find a solution I tried to build my own cars.wad by using the 2007 cars from the mod. I then only used this new cars.wad and no other files from the mod. I ran GP4 by using only gpxpatch and didnt use CSM. The game starts fine and the sessions load but after a few (random) moments the system reboots. So my conclusion is that there is something wrong with one (or more) of the files in the cars.wad from the mod.

I'll try to make a new cars.wad with only one car from the mod and see if it crashes. If it doesnt crash I'll add a new car and so on to find out which file the problem causes.

Do you have another suggestion?

Thanks, JeDa
Date: May 17, 2007 11:32AM
Posted by: welshjim22
Any one else suffering game freeze during 2007 mod. I keep getting it during the final laps of Bahrain if i give up and accelerate time it still freezes. I also had a problem afterwards where it would not restore so i made a fresh install of mod tracks and ZAZ tools and it still freezes but i also get an old driver list in the menu.

Helmet Courtesy of Dangerous.
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.0, ASUS P5N32-SLI E
896MB nVIDIA GeForce BFG 260GTX OC, 19"SONY SDM-HS95PR
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Date: May 17, 2007 08:35PM
Posted by: Giancarlo Minardi
Loving the mod but for some reason it refuses to work at Melbourne! It used to conk out as soon as the loading bar hit the kurb with an gpxpatch error but now it gets all the way to the end and crashes gp4. Any ideas? Strange how all the other circuits work. I've replaced the Melbourne data with the originals again to be on the safe side but the same thing occurs.

Many thanks!

Gian
Date: May 18, 2007 12:52PM
Posted by: yerman
Is anyone else having a problem loading Silverstone? I've had a quick look through this thread but didn't see anything. I have the 2006 mod and 2006 trackpack for 2006 mod installed and everytime I load silverstone it crashes. I've saved the error log below if it helps:

[www.calow.f2s.com]

Great mod otherwise, keep up the good work!
Date: May 18, 2007 04:04PM
Posted by: Sebbo
Knows anyone why gp4 has such a hughe performance lost (especially with the current 2006 MOD) when setting the audio hardware acceleration to max?

Thanks!

Date: May 19, 2007 03:48AM
Posted by: veilsider
Hey is it just me or has [www.gp4italia.org] been down lately?
Date: May 19, 2007 11:59AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
its just you mate :)
Date: May 20, 2007 04:29AM
Posted by: veilsider
Man this sucks =( i wanna download the 2006 mod but i cant get into www.gp4italia.org. my other option is to download from GP4db but i only can get DL speeds of 15kb/s.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy