Time for peace

Posted by nicol@cciarri 
Time for peace
Date: April 06, 2007 08:06AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Hello, Friends
You know I'm not used to open new therads only for short comments...or not pertinent things. But this time, please, let me leave here few words...peace words.
I'm the first sorry what has been happened in these last 2 days...probably, a great fault for this could be given to me...I don't know, because I can't be a good judge of myself. I don't want continue, here, to speack about this argument.
I respect Enzo...he is younger than me, and probably, when he will get a real work, a family....a a real "adult" life, he will conclude, like I'm doing now, that GP4 should be only a game...a motive to be happy, and not a motive to be angry. Probably, in this situation, also Enzo will smile on these things...
I met a lot of people here...I got a lot of friends: this was the main thing, for me...I never really wanted to use some "bad" words...I never used to make paragons. My reaction was like a fire...Now, it's over .Who knows me, can confirm.
What is happened, for me , it's finished....If Enzo, or other people, want still speack about this, they have my e-mail, and they can contact me.
But, now I want to say thank You to all.....and don't be afraid: this is not a funeral, guys...I will stay alive, although I decided to stop my GP4 activity.
Enzo: I never had personal things against You...You can believe me, or not.
Never minds. But, on Easter time, for the quite of this community, I invite You to stop opening new threads on "our" issue...I'm sure You are a good guy, and probably we had needed a little more time to become friends, like I became with all this GP4 community.
I will not replay again, on this thread...I don't like "long mail": this is my last post here.
Thank You again to All.
Have a peaceful Easter
Yours
Nicola
Re: Time for peace
Date: April 06, 2007 08:12AM
Posted by: e_shumi
this is the master always the best
good luck niccola :)

...:::ViVa MeXiCo CaBrOnEs:::...
Date: April 06, 2007 08:21AM
Posted by: sunil
nice to see u around here. But why do u have to really quit from GP4 activity. see i'll tell u honestly i am one of ur huge fan when i first registered in 2004 after i saw ur cars especially 2004 ferrari's. later u released track spec's cars then my respect has become more on you.not b'coz u released them ,b'coz of ur reply's when i was impatient to ask ur cars to release. if u want u can check in those thread's.

this is not what i except from u to leave this GP4 modding and put our hopes in hole. U are one of the back bones for GP4 quality and standards when compared to other F1 games. Prove urself again that ur are worth in GP4 community no matter what comes in ur way.

please back to ur work.Be a man

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: April 06, 2007 08:39AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
good post
i agree, it is time to end this madness.

it is sad that you will cease your gp4 activities, and i'm sure no-one here (including me) wants you to stop your works, but it is your choice, and we must now respect this decision, even if we dont agree with it

btw, happy easter everyone!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 06, 2007 10:45AM
Posted by: Enzojz
---

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 11:08AM by Enzojz.
Date: April 06, 2007 10:56AM
Posted by: schroeder
@ mortal, vader, mickey, willb, stephan,

could you please stop this this guy !
now he is spraying out poison.
after nicola apologized several times for his "bad words" this thing should be over.

but probably nic was right.

matt
Date: April 06, 2007 10:58AM
Never wanted to see you again on this forum.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 11:07AM by Enzojz.
Date: April 06, 2007 11:00AM
--

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 11:06AM by Enzojz.
Date: April 06, 2007 11:03AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Enzojz stop, you wanna leave? then leave, but dont @#$%& up this forum.

Date: April 06, 2007 11:06AM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
If you want war, you can go to Irak, not gpg

btw, nicola, good luck

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 11:06AM by Floris_Koop_GP4Freak.
Date: April 06, 2007 11:08AM
After reading the whole message, I changed the words.

Sorry for be too excited.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 06, 2007 11:10AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
strange, an edited post by enzo... very strange..
Date: April 06, 2007 11:24AM
Posted by: BenF1
Sad to see you end your GP4 activity Nicola, but good luck and best wishes for the future. :)

[www.myspace.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 11:26AM by BenF1.
Date: April 06, 2007 11:24AM
Posted by: Öggo
Can we please stop all this? It's a total non-sense! We're killing each other, insulting, etc... do you really think that's the best thing to do? I guess not. So, please, if you still want to argue, don't do it here. And I'm talking to everyone :)
Leaving isn't just the right decision imho, but it's up to each one. So, I respect the decisions of both Nicola and Enzo. I won't leave.
And Enzo, I kindly ask you to change your sig. Please. :)

Date: April 06, 2007 11:41AM
Posted by: Willb
That was a very nice post by Nicola he said ome very kind things. Enzo, from what I know of you you are a great person, producing great works, but then again so is Nicola he has done alot for us just like you have with both of your quality add-ons. I think you really have done enough damage now though, Nicola has been trying to apologise for his anger, why cant you accept this, after all we are supposed to be a community, especially we don't expect 2 highly respected members of it to argue like children!

Many members are fed up of your persistent slaughtering Enzo, it just isnt justified, so I am asking you to stop now, for good please, If I head another word about it they may be trouble, and I really don't want that to happen, let it go mate.

Please remove the incriminating words from your signature also.

End of discussion on this matter.

On a more perosnal note, Its sad to see you leave Nicola, you have been one of the main people in moving Grand Prix 4 foward with all your awesome work, you will sadly be missed, I hope we will still see you around in other sections of the forum though, Happy easter to you, and all members here :).

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy