[WIP] Old Österreichring by brambilla & Turbo Lover

Posted by Turbo Lover 
super__alonso schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Faaaaaaaaaaantastic!!! The track is pretty narrow.
> Is the track only going to be with the Hella
> chicane ore is there going to be one without it???

With the Hella Licht chicane.

Thanks for the kind words people, really a motivation boost.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
3D pitwalls done:

Now i will work on the pitbuilding.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Very nice! It's really beginning to come to life now isn't it? :)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Any news for us on this circuit?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
One quick key question... have the enormous bumps been sorted? :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Nope, they're still present. Currently working on the pitbuilding from scratch.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I hope you finish this one. I among many have enjoyed your works to date....

???? News ?????

Nope, cos i'm working both on Interlagos and Zandvoort to have new beta releases of those tracks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Patients is a virtue.
I hope you release Interlagos soon, as the download of the beta didn't work in my gp4.
I hope you release Interlagos and Österreichring soon, as the download of the betas didn't work in my gp4. I must have done something wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 11:51AM by rodrrico.
They both work fine here. Use TSM to install them....

Strange, thats what I did. What version of CSM are you using? I have 1.25.0.1081 and GpXpatch 3.92 set to "low" Verbosity and CPU set to "o"?
My version of CSM is 1.25.0.1129 . See if you can't update CSM and try again! :)

There is an update, but it is the 'bad' one. That is needed for the 1988 1.25 mod. It causes CSM to not load without using patchupdater and recovery mode.
Some news about the old Österreichring, i've build the track for a second time, but now entirely from scratch, very smooth result.

Also the original layout of the track without the chicane in T1 is build, a sneak preview:

Cheers

My Grand Prix 4 Files

wow cool :)

Glad to see you're still on this one! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy