Honda 2007

Posted by davidcoulthard 
Re: Honda 2007
Date: March 10, 2007 10:50AM
Posted by: jpmfw
I`ve fought with many people defending this site and always backed up many of it`s members when needed.People just don`t seem to give a damn anymore and there`s constant bitchin and moanin about just about everything.Personally i think the same as i always have, GP4Spain`s constant bullshit give the Spanish a bad name,and they`re a disgrace to the community.I agree we shouldn`t give in to them.But on the other hand a lot of people get on their high horse about not supporting the people that do this crap,then the next thing you see are screenies everywhere from the very same people that start getting all moral about it being wrong what these Leechers have done.There`s no middle ground,you either try to not support them,and don`t download the files,or,as many do,download it,use it, then when it all kicks off,they suddenly change their view.It`s a damn joke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2007 10:57AM by jpmfw.
Date: March 10, 2007 11:26AM
Posted by: gezere
Sad.

The alone thing I have to add to all comments, is that these current "spanish" cars have not the quality requested to be classified as "great".
Look their cars:
The rbr's livery is non accurate....
This honda is a joke. Colour are wrong, picture is wrong etc.....
(Dark's one is much much better imo)

So in waiting they improve their works and they ask permission (which is the easier thing to do)

DON'T DOWNLOAD THEIR WORKS.
It's that I did, that I do and that I will do.

Date: March 10, 2007 12:07PM
Posted by: kewell_fever
but there work is good for temporary uses if u really want a 2007 temporary car. the rbr, no one has made a proper one or made a shape as good as theres so doesn;t really count cause i see testers using it.obviously that like it currently.

Date: March 10, 2007 12:28PM
Posted by: Willb
Right this is ENOUGH . I will be posting a bi8gger response later. Thread Closed.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy