Mp4-22 By David & Hega .:.:RELEASED Pag. 5!!!!!!:.:.

Posted by Deskone 
Re: Mp4-22 By David
Date: January 20, 2007 04:48PM
Posted by: ImRa
hello gpg mates. How are you. I'm comming to reveal a very important truth to your community.

Deskone leeched painting parts from Vasstek Mp422 fictional car, and he didnt recognized it until we've said it to him.

As you can see, he realesed photos of teraurs car with leeched vodafone sponser, as his job lying to you.

Its a shame but its the true. Noone insult him as you can see en gp4spain posts.

Please Deskone, stop stealing other people job.

Imra. Gp4spain Stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 04:50PM by ImRa.
Date: January 20, 2007 04:48PM
Posted by: Canino
If they could see post that there is in our community with “your work” and the way in which was displayed. Right now surely that thinking.... That I do showing support this project?

BYE
Date: January 20, 2007 05:06PM
Posted by: Deskone
I only said, i make the "SKIN" OF THE MP4-22!! I reconize the autors....

My screenshot Blog -> [deskonescreens.blogspot.com]
Date: January 20, 2007 05:07PM
Posted by: alejandrolazcoz
I agree with Deskone. Gp4Spain it's an original spanish web page, 100% typical spanish. I don't like saying this, but it's true, I think spaniards we are people specialized on creating problems and discussions. I've been insulted in Gp4Spain and treated like a pig only for being 16 years old.

Gp4Spain users' favourite conversation is criticizing grandprixgames, and now they visit our page for crating more discussions.

If you don't like gpg don't come here, like you've done with people like Raulongo. First you ban him and few months later I see users posting his renders. You can't assume you are worse?

Please, let's talk about Deskone's work and forget all those 'persons'.

(Two edits to put the sign and correct some problems. Sorry for my english).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 05:09PM by alejandrolazcoz.
Date: January 20, 2007 05:10PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
Missing Bridgestone logo from the nose cone, and i think this Bridgestone is smaller in the front wing.
But good start, well done!

Date: January 20, 2007 05:15PM
Yes i know but i stop the work because it's a discussion from me :S

Cheers ;)

Date: January 20, 2007 05:17PM
Posted by: chuo396
alejandrolazcoz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with Deskone. Gp4Spain it's an original
> spanish web page, 100% typical spanish. I don't
> like saying this, but it's true, I think spaniards
> we are people specialized on creating problems and
> discussions. I've been insulted in Gp4Spain and
> treated like a pig only for being 16 years old.
>
> Gp4Spain users' favourite conversation is
> criticizing grandprixgames, and now they visit our
> page for crating more discussions.
>
> If you don't like gpg don't come here, like you've
> done with people like Raulongo. First you ban him
> and few months later I see users posting his
> renders. You can't assume you are worse?
>
> Please, let's talk about Deskone's work and forget
> all those 'persons'.
>
> (Two edits to put the sign and correct some
> problems. Sorry for my english).

Come on alejandro , tell all the the truth , you were posting in a post against the Wii because you dont like that console and all the time you were posting against that console ( with only one post you could tell your opinion about the console but you like too much the troubles... ). Why don´t you say that you like too much the troubles and go against all the world?

I´ll tell that your actitude in this post is of a vulture.

And about Raulongo...you don´t know what have happened after the trouble many months ago... now the relations of many of gp4spain members with him are good...First find out and later you can comment. You have the problem of that you talk about things that you don´t know...

Lo dicho , si nadie te ha dado vela en este entierro y de lo de raulongo no conoces de la misa la mitad que carajo haces hablando de ello? Primero informate y despues hablas. Siempre te ha pasado y te pasara lo mismo alejandro , hablas de las cosas sin saber NADA y pasa lo que pasa.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 05:36PM by chuo396.
Date: January 20, 2007 05:21PM
alejandrolazcoz Wrote:
> I agree with Deskone. Gp4Spain it's an original
> spanish web page, 100% typical spanish. I don't
> like saying this, but it's true, I think spaniards
> we are people specialized on creating problems and
> discussions. I've been insulted in Gp4Spain and
> treated like a pig only for being 16 years old.
>
> Gp4Spain users' favourite conversation is
> criticizing grandprixgames, and now they visit our
> page for crating more discussions.
>
> If you don't like gpg don't come here, like you've
> done with people like Raulongo. First you ban him
> and few months later I see users posting his
> renders. You can't assume you are worse?
>
> Please, let's talk about Deskone's work and forget
> all those 'persons'.
>
> (Two edits to put the sign and correct some
> problems. Sorry for my english).

Eeeeeem... unvealiveble...

So, he leech vass work, but, if he say's "I hate gp4spain" he could leech all he want, could he?

You really read what you wrote??

It's ridiculous... especially cause if Deskone comes to gpg and starts working here, he wouldnt spend too much time to star leeching gpg works... but hahaha, its your problem.

Ive never critize no one in gpg, i've only come to defend my friends, and realease my TF106 textures.

Im worst than who??? lol... dream on... Im not the best painter, but Im a great painter, and soon a great modeller hahaha.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 05:23PM by ImRa.
Date: January 20, 2007 05:23PM
Alejandro, No se te critico por tener 16 años. Sino porque en su momento no fuistes capaz de entender lo que se te dijo por tu falta de madurez.

SALUDOS!!!
Date: January 20, 2007 05:35PM
> I´ll tell that your actitude here is of a
> vulture.
>
> And about Raulongo...you don´t know what have
> happened after the trouble many months ago... now
> the relations of many of gp4spain members with him
> is good...
>
>
> Lo dicho , si nadie te ha dado vela en este
> entierro y de lo de raulongo no conoces de la misa
> la mitad que carajo haces hablando de ello?

What's your Gp4Spain nick?

Well, I've not said any bad things about the Wii, I was only wondering about it, if it was the good you all say and all. Your attitude after my comments were like 5 years old kids, you had a trantrum and you started to cry because I said that the Wii have not an high-level graphics.

I defended Raulongo because I thought you haven't sufficent reasons to treat him like that and all the forum was against me because you cannot have your own opinions.

Nadie me ha dado vela en este entierro? Qué pasa, ahora no puedo opinar sobre un post? Estáis demasiado acostumbrados al nivel ese de que los staff y admins pueden tratar a todos como a ellos les de la gana y ser muy maleducados y no teniendo en cuenta la opinión de gente mas joven que vosotros. Luego decís que yo es que no sé distinguir y que como tengo 15 años pues claro, qué sabra de la vida. Y me llamáis inmaduro a mí? El único que medio supo saber pedir perdon fue kresta, los demás ni aceptasteis dar una mínima disculpa por las faltas de respeto que tuvisteis hacia mí.

Lástima que tengan esa edad, porque si fueran algo más maduros la mitad de la página ya se habría ido. Si no quereis que entren 'putos críos' a la web lo ponéis en las normas.

In Gp4Spain allways are saying that we are '@#$%& kids'. I was a @#$%& kid so I exit the web. And now I'm happy being far away all those goats that you are.

Canino wrote:

Alejandro, No se te critico por tener 16 años. Sino porque en su momento no fuistes capaz de entender lo que se te dijo por tu falta de madurez.

SALUDOS!!!

Falta de madurez qué??? Por favor, si ni siquiera entrabas al foro de Wii. Antes de hablar infórmate un poco. Si yo soy inmaduro tú qué serás, alguien que sólo sabe dar la opinión que tienen sus colegas y defender algo sin saber lo que ha ocurrido. Mírate al espejo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 05:40PM by alejandrolazcoz.
Date: January 20, 2007 05:41PM
Posted by: Great.M.Surfer
Guys, back to topic. This is 10783 time gpg and gp4spain are against each other. It isn't necessairy, you're wasting energy, time and you'll find yourself in a bad mood. If it's true, then David has to know he shouldn't do that. If not, well, miscommunicatie (as we say here in Holland ;) ) So stop throwing insults to each other and live in harmony :)

Regards
Date: January 20, 2007 05:46PM
Well, i asked to djvass by the lateral paint of vodafone, and he gets permission to me, i have asked to hega from his textures (Waiting for answer) And i will wait yo see Teraur in the msn.. and ask to him from his carshape, and i will not released this cars if i dont have all the permissions...

Why are Canino and Imra angry whit me? I dont know...

PD: Sorry for my english

Cheers... ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 05:50PM by Deskone.
Date: January 20, 2007 05:48PM
Great.M.Surfer Wrote:
> Guys, back to topic. This is 10783 time gpg and
> gp4spain are against each other. It isn't
> necessairy, you're wasting energy, time and you'll
> find yourself in a bad mood. If it's true, then
> David has to know he shouldn't do that. If not,
> well, miscommunicatie (as we say here in Holland
> ;) ) So stop throwing insults to each other and
> live in harmony :)
>
> Regards

That's the way to be happy in a forum.

But as I said before, some spaniards cannot live without discussing all day. It's the second national sport after the envy ;)

I won't awnser to any more ewe.
Date: January 20, 2007 05:55PM
Deskone Wrote:
> Well, i asked to djvass by the lateral paint of
> vodafone, and he gets permission to me, i have
> asked to hega from his textures (Waiting for
> answer) And i will wait yo see Teraur in the msn..
> and ask to him from his carshape, and i will not
> released this cars if i dont have all the
> permissions...
>
> Why are Canino and Imra angry whit me? I dont
> know...
>
> PD: Sorry for my english
>
> Cheers... ;)

You ask permission Djvass when he asks you why the lightings of the sponsors were really similar to his textures, and why they didnt fix with the teraur models. Then you recognized youve cut and paste it. Really awful.

Why I'm angry with ya??

Easy... you are a leecher, a lyier, and a traitor. You were the firts to criticize gpg at gp4spain, and now you've problems in gp4spain cause you've leeched paints, you come here to criticize gp4spain. Just the same than alejandrolazcoz

Well everyone know now you're a leecher.
Be happy in gpg.

Alejandrolazcoz, stop insulting spanish people. Gp4spain is not spain. And Im not spanish, Im Pagan Gaelical-Celtic. I've no country, lol. I only have my passion for F1 and Black Metal lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 06:00PM by ImRa.
Date: January 20, 2007 06:05PM
Imra you are the unic person that started this discussion, all have to know, and djvass dont mind that i get his paint lateral of his mclaren... so you are the unic person bothered...

Date: January 20, 2007 06:05PM
Posted by: fongu
I'm sorry, but the people who cause a rift between the communities is gp4spain. I criticised Mod3.0 because my car was in it, and support any elses work that is in it/ or modified to be in it without permission. But you seem to not to care about it at all and held it as a communities war. Leechers are a pain in the ass, but they can learn, they just need arms twisting

Date: January 20, 2007 06:14PM
Alejandro a ti no te cambiaron el nick en gp4spain?

Por cierto si miraras veras algun post mio en los de wii. Yo me paso por todos los post... Mirate tu al espejo....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 06:39PM by Canino.
Date: January 20, 2007 07:07PM
Posted by: chuo396
alejandrolazcoz Wrote:

>
> What's your Gp4Spain nick?
>
> Well, I've not said any bad things about the Wii,
> I was only wondering about it, if it was the good
> you all say and all. Your attitude after my
> comments were like 5 years old kids, you had a
> trantrum and you started to cry because I said
> that the Wii have not an high-level graphics.
>
> I defended Raulongo because I thought you haven't
> sufficent reasons to treat him like that and all
> the forum was against me because you cannot have
> your own opinions.
>
> Nadie me ha dado vela en este entierro? Qué pasa,
> ahora no puedo opinar sobre un post? Estáis
> demasiado acostumbrados al nivel ese de que los
> staff y admins pueden tratar a todos como a ellos
> les de la gana y ser muy maleducados y no teniendo
> en cuenta la opinión de gente mas joven que
> vosotros. Luego decís que yo es que no sé
> distinguir y que como tengo 15 años pues claro,
> qué sabra de la vida. Y me llamáis inmaduro a
> mí? El único que medio supo saber pedir perdon
> fue kresta, los demás ni aceptasteis dar una
> mínima disculpa por las faltas de respeto que
> tuvisteis hacia mí.
>
> Lástima que tengan esa edad, porque si fueran
> algo más maduros la mitad de la página ya se
> habría ido. Si no quereis que entren 'putos
> críos' a la web lo ponéis en las normas.
>
> In Gp4Spain allways are saying that we are '@#$%&
> kids'. I was a @#$%& kid so I exit the web. And
> now I'm happy being far away all those goats that
> you are.
>

I have the same nick in gp4spain , there doesn´t matter the one who I am, the topic is that you return to repeat your behavior of getting into topics of which you do not know anything...

Not wise nothing of the topic of raulongo but you got to defend it, then you saw that you were in a mistake and had to ask for pardon...they excuse you and all forget it. Now you have returned to be wrong in the current relations of raulongo with some members of gp4spain, Why? Because you speak without knowing

You put darnel in the post of the Wii and deny it? You express your opinion about the wii, we accept it, you return to criticize the Wii, it costs, you turn it to doing .... whom the wii tries to convince not to be bought? What thing obtains you by criticizing the Wii?

You enjoy taking the opposite one to the whole world, if you entertains making it don´t generalize with all the Spanish...

And kresta didn´t apologize to you , he recommended you to first think before writing a post... Lesson that I see that you continue without learning

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2007 07:14PM by chuo396.
Date: January 21, 2007 01:02AM
Well, the car is near to finished, i have only wait teraur's permissions for release the car....

Cheers ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2007 01:09AM by Deskone.
Date: January 21, 2007 01:08AM
Posted by: ralv585
@ deskone, you dont need permission, he's said that you can update and re-release his cars, all he ask's for is recognition of the original work on the side.

"Hello guys.

It's been a while since my last post.

I wanted to inform you that I have been selected to have a new job. That will avoid me to go on my PC for at least one year.

As I will not be able to do anything next year, you will be allowed to use any parts of my work, shape or texture, as soon as you mention my name. I think community will be here to look after that :)

I wish a great next season to everybody ;)

Bye
Aurélien"

plus he's gone away for a while, so it will be a long time before you get permission personally.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy