AVI Capture of GP4!

Posted by Viper-F1.com 
AVI Capture of GP4!
Date: February 14, 2007 10:50PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Does anyone know how to go about capturing ingame futige of GP4? Was wanting to do a single lap view of the tracks. If someone could help, be much appreciated.

It's not just for GP4 though, wanna do similar stuff for GTR and SBK2001. Well, any game really, was just interested to know how to do that. Anyway, ta!
Re: AVI Capture of GP4!
Date: February 14, 2007 10:54PM
Posted by: ZaZ
the easy way is fraps, but you'll get jerky results unless you have a super computer. for gp4, imho, the best way is to press the screenshot button (when using gpxpatch) and use all the bitmaps to make a movie

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: February 14, 2007 10:55PM
Cheers for the quick reply. Well, wanted to do the lap myself, so driving and pressing F11 might not be brilliant result. I'll try the Fraps program. Cheers.

Any other methods, just say! :D
Date: February 14, 2007 10:59PM
why not capturing the screen in the replay? also with fraps, recording whilst driving probably won't be much of a pleasure. especially when you are trying to do a good lap.

Date: February 14, 2007 11:14PM
Downloaded it, and ran it. Other cars on track, and raining didn't help. LOL! But was quite quick. So, let the vid making begin! Cheers Zaz!!!!
Date: February 14, 2007 11:16PM
if you want quality, i recommend the screenshot method :)

Date: February 15, 2007 12:05PM
Posted by: mortal
From the GP4FAQ [www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy