Re: Benetton Ford B193 - 1993 MOD
Date: January 21, 2007 11:24PM
Posted by: laurent
Excellent car again!! Thank you guys!!
Re: Benetton Ford B193 + Template - 1993 MOD
Date: January 21, 2007 11:32PM
Posted by: Öggo
Thank you once again, guys! :)
And for the ones who emjoy painting they're own liveries, we've decided to release the template for this car too! Check the first post for the link! :)

Date: January 22, 2007 01:30AM
Posted by: IWE
Thanks. Im sure I will try something on that someday.. Already waiting for next template. lol :)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: January 22, 2007 10:37AM
Posted by: mckey415
great job once again! hope now you'll have time for my cars! :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: January 26, 2007 03:24PM
Posted by: MarcLister
WOW Oggo. Great work from you and your colleagues. (Y) I've never been absolutely sure when I first started watching F1 but I remember this car so I reckon at least 93.
Thread updated, check page 1 for news about the new Liveries Pack by Jurgen! :)

fantastic, thanks!

X (@ed24f1)
nice work jurgen :)

Indeed. Great work m8s, and thank you.

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Re: Benetton Ford B193 - 1993 MOD *Update - New Liveries 09/06/2008*
Date: June 09, 2008 03:28PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Very nice work :)
thank you very much for all your kind words :). It's a pleasure for me to cooperate with Diego and i'll try to finish the missing liveries to complete the whole pack for the benetton 93 :)
Awesome stuff Jürgen! Having done a diecast customization of this very car I know firsthand how many subtle livery changes Benetton had that season.

Great job! :)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Nice work Jürgen with the track specific liverys.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This is my most anticipated mod release. Will we see it this year?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is my most anticipated mod release. Will we
> see it this year?

Release?! What is a release?! ;)
Sorry mate, but we don't have and don't want to have nor give any estimated dates. The work is still long and time is little. You'll get the cars as long as we finish them, and the mod when it's done... :)

It looks great so far! :)

does anyone know where i can download temarts for this beautiful car?
There are no 1993 Teamarts as far as I know

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
oh that's really a pity,.. i am trying to make myself a carset with several cars from the past and i need teamarts for this benetton ford
Yes, I did a mix beetwen 1993 and 1994...I think that only miss 2 or 3 cars from 1993 to have the 11 team..I´m thinking right now and they are..I guess, Sauber, Tyrrel and Footwork
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy