Benetton Ford B193 - 1993 MOD *Update - New Liveries 09/06/2008*

Posted by Öggo 
with a great help from Kyran for the Benetton F1 logo and Rollerblade, i could finally finished the Benetton Magny Cours version. This was the last missing livery and now the livery package is complete. Here's a screen for you :)

A long time to repost in a thread but Jurgen's recent release has made me excited for some more 1993 liveries.

Celinho, Kerley and Jurgen, do you have any more 1993 content that you could make available to the community?

I'm particularly interested in that Sauber and the missing B193 liveries and I think a lot of other users would be too.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
yes, i'll try to complete the Lola T93/30 package and about the Benetton, there will be the complete package aswell ;)
Fantastic news :)

Sounds good! :)
hi guys :) some news about the Benetton B193 livery pack, it's finally uploaded ;). There are only the hi res liveries, except Imola. I've included an extra shape for Imola with a small upper rearwing, because of the Dipra logo that's placed in front of the upper rearwing. The liveries are an update of Öggo's Benetton B193 base, so you have to download the car first, incase you still don't have it :) You may ask yourself what's the different to the previous cars, i can tell you that i've changed the logos on the sidepods, fixed the Sula logos on the cockpit sides and on the bargeboards, added some new missing logos and corrected the logos on the rearwings

enjoy

quickslick

[www50.zippyshare.com]
Danke, Jürgen. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
bitte schön, hab ich gern gemacht:)
Ow...thanks!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Thanks for this awesome update Jurgen! :)
here's the Williams FW15C Magny Cours tex file

[www27.zippyshare.com]
Thanks very much Jurgen.

Would it be possible for you to also create the Williams livery from montreal. Here is a picture. As you can see the Camel branding they used was identical to that of the Benetton.

Also out of curiosity do you know anything about these Benetton liveries? Were they only ever used in qualifying?

hi Dan, yes i can make the Williams Canada aswell and the Benettons were used during the practise sessions for Canada and Barcelona only
That would be great Jurgen. Thanks, I came across the two shots in my 1993 pictures folder and just wondered about them.

Williams FW15C Canada livery is fisnished

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2013 07:16AM by quickslick.
Cheers mate :)

Thanks a lot! :)
sorry guys i've forget to add the courses logo to the driverbody. It is fixed now in this link and there are the Williams helmets included aswell

[www54.zippyshare.com]
Thanks...Thanks...(Y)

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy