Track Request: Bathurst

Posted by torana_05 
Track Request: Bathurst
Date: January 10, 2007 09:09AM
Posted by: torana_05
g'day folks i know mkaing a track is heaps and heaps of work but i would like to request the bathurst track, can it be converted from gtl? if it has to be built from scratch i can help out here cause i can give you onboard footage, and television footage from every year from 83 so if ya interested and want to make it tell me and ill try to put up some footage for ya from any year, and pre 87 is the no caltex chase version.

Re: Track Request: Bathurst
Date: January 10, 2007 09:34AM
Posted by: mortal
Got Rfactor? There's an awesome Bathurst version out, together with the ORSM V8 Supercar mod....well, what more could you ask for :-) It won't happen for GP4 as it is not a recognized F1 track.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Track Request: Bathurst
Date: January 10, 2007 03:34PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Bathurst would be great! Maybe someone will convert it one day, like adelaide and surfers paradise

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy