2006 physics

Posted by Webber Fan 
2006 physics
Date: January 08, 2007 02:52PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
Well, I opened this thread because I have one idea. I dont know how to make physics but Im sure there are plenty guys who do. So, I think it would be great if someone would made physics for each team (special physics for ferrari, special for renault...) I know its imposible to have different physics in game, but we could choose them in GPxPatch i it would be great. Its only my idea, so if someone wants to give a try, post your work here.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Re: 2006 physics
Date: January 08, 2007 03:59PM
Posted by: Sapo
I don't see the use and possibility's of doing that, as it's for us quite impossible to know theexact physical differences between, let's say, the mclaren and renault, rather than hearing alonso say that the mclaren has less grip at the front, and the renault less grip at the back.

In short, i don't think anyone is able to assemble enough information about the seperate car physics to make this worth the effort.

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: January 08, 2007 05:05PM
Posted by: Willb
Its hard enough to get a realistic generic physics file let alone team spec ones, Nice idea though :).

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: January 08, 2007 06:47PM
Posted by: AlbersF1
It would be great if a Aguri (for instance) drives more 'nervous' then a car like Renault. As you can see on TV, the guys in the back have to work the steeringwheel more, to keep the car on track.
Date: January 08, 2007 07:05PM
Posted by: marianodc
I could do it, but .......... is there any way to use differents physics for each car?????

2005-2006-2007 Realistic Perfomances, Physic & magicdata
2005-2006 Realistic TV trackcams
2005-2006 Realistic Onboard Cameras
2006 Realistic cc-lines
2006 Sounds

Available in:[marianodicarlo.googlepages.com]
Msn: marianodicarlo@gmail.com
Date: January 08, 2007 07:43PM
Posted by: jennpeti
have done one, can download from gp4italia and from jennpeti.googlepages.com(latest version here didn't have time to sent to gp4it) you'll find the math and assumptions taken into consideration, the main difference is it's a 10 slab model.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2007 07:45PM by jennpeti.
Date: January 08, 2007 07:45PM
Marianodc Im sure you could do it, but its imposible to have different physics for each car.
You dont have to actually do it for every team, you could one physics for ferrari, renault and mclaren another for toyota, bmw and williams and maybe red bull and torro rosso and one for spyker and super aguri, or combine teams as you wish. Its very boring driving super aguri with same level of grip and stability like renault.

Date: January 08, 2007 09:33PM
Posted by: phantaman
I developed a physics for 2k5 and 2k6…
the 2k5 physics download link is => [www.nxs.eti.br]

2k6 physics is for my own use only...

I don't develop physics anymore due my work have been leeched for a member of this forum… this person copy part of my work without citing the source and published it here and in gp4italia as if he was the autor.

[]'s

Celso Cruz - Upward from Brasil

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: January 08, 2007 09:41PM
who is it??? want to know, since gp4it and this site is pretty clean reg. leeched works
Date: January 08, 2007 10:56PM
Posted by: phantaman
jennpeti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who is it??? want to know, since gp4it and this
> site is pretty clean reg. leeched works

compares my physics (border "tyres" in GP4Phys) with another 2k5 job.
you will see who is the leecher. ;-)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: January 08, 2007 11:07PM
unfort.I don't have 2k5 phys. mods:O, , I played megapatch:)
Date: January 08, 2007 11:45PM
Posted by: smorr
I got some nice Physics here :D Sort of a hybrid between 2005 and 2006. Needs to raise the redline to around 19k, but it corners like it, and its VERY easy to make the rear step out if you go in to deep. Sort of around a midpack type physics.

PM me and i'll get them to you.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: January 09, 2007 02:37PM
Jennpeti I ve tried your physics and they are great, but I have a feeling that Im driving all the time in over rev. But I modified that by decreasing revs to 16500 (its not realistic, but sounds normal and lap times are closer to real ones).

Date: January 10, 2007 05:19PM
Thx mate, glad you liked it, it really just was my private interest to see how little changes in dimensions could effect drivability, could not spend much time on refining each of them. I didn't play gp4 for a while and forgot how it sounds with these team spec. phys. Thnx for trying , and have ablast with gp4:):):):)
Date: January 10, 2007 11:56PM
I think you should continue your work because you are on a very right way.

Date: January 11, 2007 10:01AM
appreciate it mate, but time ...time...precious time.....:):):)anyway thnx again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy