Buenos Aires 2006 Track released !!!

Posted by vesuvius 
Re: Buenos Aires 2006 Track released !!!
Date: January 08, 2007 12:34PM
Posted by: marianodc
These are my fixes to this circuit:
*enhaced cc-line
*trackcameras F1 fictional
*magicdata adapted to F1 cars

[rapidshare.com]

2005-2006-2007 Realistic Perfomances, Physic & magicdata
2005-2006 Realistic TV trackcams
2005-2006 Realistic Onboard Cameras
2006 Realistic cc-lines
2006 Sounds

Available in:[marianodicarlo.googlepages.com]
Msn: marianodicarlo@gmail.com
Date: January 09, 2007 10:10AM
Posted by: sven
how long must I wait to get an activation mail of GP4-argentinia
Date: January 10, 2007 03:02AM
Posted by: Peperonis
A few minutes.

Registration GP4-Argentina:

¿Todavía no tienes una cuenta? Puedes crearte una. Como usuario registrado tendrás ventajas como seleccionar la apariencia de la página, configurar los comentarios y enviar los comentarios con tu nombre. (Still you do not have an account? You can crearte one. As usuary registered you will have advantages like selecting the appearance of the page, forming the commentaries and to send the commentaries with your name.)

Click on boldface =>

Nickname:
E-Mail:
Contraseña (password):
repeats your Password:

=> Click sobre Nuevo Usuario (Click on new user) => Click sobre Terminar (click to end) =>

Cuenta de Usuario Nuevo ha sido Creada! (Account of New User has been Created!)

Ya estás registrado. En pocos minutos, recibirás un correo electrónico con tu contraseña. (Already you are registered. In a few minutes, you will receive an e-mail with your password.)

Tu solicitud para una nueva cuenta ha sido procesada. Recibirás un email en los próximos segundos con un enlace de activación que deberás visitar dentro de las próximas 24 horas para poder activar tu cuenta de usuario. (Your request for a new account has been tried. You will receive an email in the close segundoscon a link of activation that you will have to visit in next 24 hours to be able to activate your user's account.)

Best Regards
Date: January 10, 2007 03:30PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
[koti.mbnet.fi]

I get this log. Same with the new Barcelona downloaded from GP4-argentina too. I'm sure it's not cars.wad as they don't work even with the original cars.wad but all other tracks work.
Date: January 13, 2007 03:34PM
Posted by: drafi5
You can download version 2.0 from GP4 argentina, but problems with
skydome not solved.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Date: January 16, 2007 02:08AM
Posted by: Richard J
Anyone else having problems with the entrence to the pit lane? I ran some races with all cars computer controlled. When cars are called into the pits, havoc takes place. The cc cars are not slowing down for the pit entrence. The cars are traveling along, suddenly veres to the right, seem to hit something that makes them airborne, or they crash into an invisible fence. After 10-12 laps on a full race, I had only one car make it into the pit lane safely. All others crashed in some manner. This makes the track unusable against cc-controlled cars. Anyone got a fix for this other than relocating the pit entrence on the short straight just before the final turn onto the straight as the track had the pit lanes in the early 70's?

Richard J
Date: January 16, 2007 02:42AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Thats weired because 2 days ago i did a full race distance with all F1 cars and i did 3 pitsops computer cars did 2 pitstops and everything went well.

So you must have something wrong in your GP4.

Bye
Date: January 16, 2007 07:06AM
Posted by: Richard J
jacaranti, can you send me your track files?

Richard J
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy