R-27 RE-released with fixes & Lower down force shape .........

Posted by Isaint 
@ ISAINT :
check your email account,please !
greetings
Kev
Isaint, I was wondering if you were going to do a BMW like the one in the F1 Forum of this site listed as "BMW F107 Possible Livery", because that car is awesome and everyone can see you can make great cars.
BMW-Sauber F12007 fantasy
Date: December 19, 2006 04:16AM
Posted by: Isaint

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2006 04:20AM by Isaint.
the livery look exactly the same, but nice car and i like the nose cone.
Awesome work, I am a huge fan come on let's see a Renault R27 :)
@ Buzz_Hornet: Have a look at p1 thread 1
Man I need a holiday :) thanks for pointing that out.
SAMF1

Yes I left the livery as it was because there does n't appear to be any new sponser change. And as some one pointed out .. the thing about fantasy, is to keep it as real as possible. Thanx for your nice comments about the car.

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Renault#1Fan

Thanx for your nice comments about my work but the truth is I am not a great car maker. That alcholade should be reserved for people like, Enzojz, Rom1, Teraur, MDBSnake, vesuvius, Nico & Ogo, Paulo Capriosa, Kizz, Intweb and many more besides me. I am relatively new to all this.
I'm just a guy with a few ideas. If it was not for all the above there would be nothing to modify but thanks any way .. got to keep learning, hope you like the BMW-SAUBER>
I just meant you did a good job editing I've tried and when I install the car the game crashes, so thats what I meant.Great BMW but I was wanting to know if since your carshapes look like his photos if you were going to do the BMW livery like this.

LINK:[www.deviantart.com]
Renault#1Fan

When you edit the objects in the lod. Open the lod with GP4 editor and then save the lod. Gp4 editor automatically puts the car objects in order. Thats why
Your game probably keeps crashing ... try it. Cheers!!
And yes, there wil be a more radically shaped BMW-Sauber soon!!
THANKS I'll start to try that, but didn't mean the shape more meant the paint scheme because I think it looks so much cooler than what BMW has now.
"And yes, there wil be a more radically shaped BMW-Sauber soon"
that sounds good,but on which shape ?!
the one I´ve sent^^?
greetings
Kev
Kev I have not recieved file can you send again cheers!!

Member of R.S.C.T Group
I´ll send you the car as soon as possible !
do you have an MSN address?
this would make things much easier !
sent the car to your address once again !
greetings
Kev
@Kev ,cough *cars* cough ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: new BMw-Sauber
Date: December 20, 2006 05:44PM
Posted by: Isaint

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Kev188

Greetings Kev! Still no Car, Checked e-mail Nada! No problem look at the shape above, if you like it we can work with that??

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Hm...I´m still wondering,why you don´t get anything from me...I´ll send it in some steps,ok?
maybe your tiscalibox is full or not big enough...
expect it NOW^^
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy