Bahrain - Sakhir 2006 by samuele and martin AVAILABLE!

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Re: Bahrain - Sakhir 2006 by samuele and martin AVAILABLE!
Date: December 14, 2006 11:03PM
Posted by: Ruboy
I did the .col file and I intentionally selected hard surface behaviour to slow the cars down when leaving the track.

hi briere, we use an hard surface in these sector because if we choose tarmac an run off could increase lap performance in some areas. Hard surface maube can simulate a dirty tarmac surface ;)
wow a real syncronization :D
Date: December 14, 2006 11:13PM
Posted by: Briere
good point guys, never thought of that :)
Date: December 15, 2006 12:45PM
Posted by: McLeo
woww cheat.... fantastic track, thanks all work on :)

and new Shangai is coming too? lol, fantastic...

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
I'm using this new track in the manager, simply amazing!!! excellent work... :)

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
just did a full race, this track is truly superb, cant wait for future projects!

X (@ed24f1)
We go there an analyzes than I found of the track of Sakhir.
Bam in the straight one of the box the car I flowed normally, with said in mine I feel that has a lot shaking in the straight one, but nothing that disturbs very.

1ª curve is interesting of the for dispute lawful it stopped with the others cars, but exaggerate not very....

Leaving of the first curve has a small straight line in descent with a curve to left gives for go accelerating in the maximum one.

Alone cared for for do not go very on top of the zebra depending on his I set right the car tende it leave of bottom too.

Ah has a small undulation in ascent, one of the evolutions of this new version of the trail of Sahkir, also of the for do to full, but itself you lost the spoilers front in the first curve, with your certainty car is going to give a 180º

Has a small
straight line, that in the end of her of the for dispute well it stopped in the disputes by positions.

Now begins it breaks that I find that can be improved the CC-lines. In this sequências of curves, so much for direira how much for left, the car tende it leave very of front, is not like is Magny-Cours that you alone gives a reliefed, here has that itself a little stop, losing itself time.

Already in this stopped you already earn some space regarding the adversaries, like this with in the resumption of the speed, of disproportionate form, you gains time too. ... be able to have an equilibrium.

Here begins another place where the car tende leave much of front,
mainly in the beginning of the curve, care that his car can leave suddenly of bottom, and in the end of her when she gives a closed more abrupt, as a clamp. In the MOD Megapatch 2004, to pacanda well is dried, the car arrives up to jump. Very care with the vacuum of the others cars.

Afterwards has a stretch with a straight line, that depending on I set right and of its resumption of the cruva previous gives for fight for positions in the stopped. But here the car in 5ª goes itself will not give a reliefed, trick even. . by this has that of the an alívia or he already enters in 6ª for diminish a little the speed. Very care with the vacuum of the others cars.

The track was very well built, a beautiful work with certainty.
This are the my impressions, but itself the Gildoorf will be able to help would be well interesting!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2006 07:27PM by celinho.
two more for Samuele's "son" ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

@celinho
magic data are for 2006 torque version. If you use 2004 one (MP2004) you can have some problem (not tested)

@fast
thanks mate :D Photo-album in progress :D
Everything ok!!!
Where do I do, please, the download of the Magic Data???

Date: December 18, 2006 09:39PM
Posted by: jpmfw

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fantastic :|
Date: December 18, 2006 09:56PM
Posted by: Spidey
I always heard "2006 torque version". What is this?

Sry for my stupid question but i don't no what you meaning....:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Date: December 19, 2006 06:02PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2006 06:14PM by jpmfw.
Date: December 19, 2006 06:19PM
Posted by: Sapo
Wrong tyres mate ;)
Date: December 19, 2006 06:22PM
hehehe yeah i know, i just realised myself,oh well ;),i think my Team Editor has been on the Christmas Chianti :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2006 06:24PM by jpmfw.
Very Beautiful skies for Sakhir!!!!
Fantastic work!!!

i can't get skies like this any one tell me why
Date: December 19, 2006 08:05PM
Posted by: Sohle
Maybe you use the skies for Bahrain. I think they are only blue without cloude, because the weather at the gps were always very good! I hope its right ;-)

Sohle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy