WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> /is proud of his very late reply

HA! I pwn your ass at late replying!

Anyways jolly good show in the race admittedly watching it after the W300 did make me a little happier (even if i have known the result for over a week).

brunoboi schreef:
> Nickv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > /is proud of his very late reply
>
> HA! I pwn your ass at late replying!
>

You also pwn my ass at posting races late ;)
It is a skill i have worked very hard to acquire ;-)

We can esclusivley reveal that the Talks for the sale of the SennaBR F1 team are at a very advanced level with the team owner Guilherme Cramer making a trip to europe in the incoming week to finalize the deal.

... or to watch the Italian GP of F1 ;)
Who dares to steal our news monopoly here? We'll sue your ass! ;) ;)

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
... and the rest of your body.

Roberto Yermo Caught in Freak Pool Accident

Roberto Yermo, a known face in the paddock, has been hospitalized after falling from a diving board awkwardly. The Press, as usual, managed to find a video of the happening:

Roberto Yermo posing as Sheepy in a beautiful Olympic dive

Onlookers said they thought it was another WGP star, Sheepy, who collapsed but after further inspection they noticed it was Roberto trying to pass on as Sheepy in order to reduce harassing and tomato-throwing. A seasoned observer commented that the fall was "historically accurate" and "incredibly remarkable, if yet still somewhat trivial and minute when compared to the history of the universe". The seasoned observer, Fran Fapi Papi, didn't want to disclose his name. We ignored him.

Roberto is expected to make a full recovery in 10 days, but also expected to leave the hospital in 12 hours so he will stop harassing the nurses. And the janitors. And the gastroentreologist. And the proctologist.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
that's bullshit, I was working yesterday, couldn't be at the pool, must bee Sheepy! :P

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
hmmm.... could somebody actually fall, do 3/4's of a backflip and land like that?

It just goes to show: Never trust The Press.

Words of wisdom from a test driver,
-Diego Alfaro( i mean)

The Slicer
slicer Wrote:
> -Diego Alfaro( i mean)
>
> The Slicer

As if we'd forget your name - you mention it enough lol!! ;)

LMAO @ The Press, may i ask why you were secretly filming Roberto whilt he was wearing only his shorts?

brunoboi Wrote:
> slicer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > -Diego Alfaro( i mean)
> >
> > The Slicer
>
> As if we'd forget your name - you mention it
> enough lol!! ;)

Well, i do want to get known because i am the awsomest guy ever!!!!! It even says so in this sig |
V

-------------------------------------------------
Yes, thank you for noticing I am the most amazing being in the galaxy.
Tom, I believe it said the Press got the video from someone else :p
Nonetheless, funny ;)
:D i was in the pub :D i got witnessess :D
LMAO!!!
The Press reveal Pauls secret plans

After we discovered that Paul Willins sells ‘meet me at the gay bar shirts’, we now discovered he actually opened a gay bar, to correspond with his T-shirt.
This gay bar is called Paul’s Pole. It’s located in Pulheim, Germany. For entertainment, Paul gives a live show every evening, in his newly designed latex police uniform.

Paul Willins is ready to start the show

The only woman to have ever entered the bar is Fanny, the bar woman. She provides everybody with drinks and cleans up the sticky mess afterwards. She is also said to be Paul’s sex master.

Fanny, the bar woman

When we know more about this bar, we’ll of course tell you!

Signed,

The Press
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dunno that that kind of guys live here in germany...have to watch my back ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
tsk tsk........

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sheepy seen in Paul’s Pole

Roberto Yermo dressed up as Sheepy and went to the pool, where he made a heroic fall of the diving board. When onlookers said it was Sheepy falling, an investigation was started and there was found out that it was Roberto Yermo dressed as Sheepy. Sheepy confirmed that with saying he was in a bar and even had witnesses to confirm. And this appears to be true.

We found several witnesses. The first was Gergo Panker. He said: ‘Yes, he was there. I’ve seen him, he was very, very drunk.’
The second witness was Maikel de Boer. ‘I can confirm he was at Paul’s Pole. He asked me if I would join his gay band or something, he must’ve been on drugs or something…’
The third witness was teamboss Ricardo van Smirren: ‘He approached me too asking that, I’m still doubting whether to accept or not…’
The fourth, and last, witness was Dean Kittleson: ‘The only thing I can say is, Sheepy, he was fantastic…’

That’s settled then. We also found out something new about Paul and his bar. His police suit has been made by his mother. He has confirmed that himself:

We do not yet know if Paul's mum has any other ties with Paul's Pole.

Signed,

The Press

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2007 12:28PM by The Press.
:D i was only in the bar coz i was told it was cheap booze :D
Race Stewards Announcement

Any driver caught hanging around Pauls' Pole will be banned from competing in the last race. :-P

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy