WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
Look, morale at the Gui camp isn't too high thanks to untimely retirements. Let me elude myself for a bit, ok? ;)
um... i think this friday is supposed to be the 29th, not the 31st.
Friday of next week is the 31st
I haven't done the W300 perfs yet, be interesting to see what Brieres' perf will look like compared to the rest of the field ;-)
Gui, its delude yourself, which is something you do at the start of every race lol :-) Be interesting to see if Kurt pwns you :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
With speculation over the future of the SennaBR F1 team already (quietly) mounting, today comes news that team owner SennaBR F1 is looking to sell all or part of the troubled Silverstone-based outfit.

It is believed that Guilherme Cramer position as team boss at SennaBR was part of the deal, effectively he keeps an eye on things for the new owner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2007 08:46PM by Reuters.
No, Byron, no ;)
why do you think it is Byron doing this, Gui?

Anyway, I'd welcome it - just to see less yellow on the grid (lol, who am I kidding. Darken the yellow for S3 Gui and I'm on your side.)
Someone is faking me! :0

Wait till you get a girl in bed , She does the same with you ;-)

Magic Senna
He'll never know, Guido ;)

Diax, I thought it would be Byron because he bitches (tm) at the press :P. Don't worry about season 3, the livery will be in a nice car with double the res and no alpha layer issues ;)

By the way, I have a friend very interested in joining the series, even as a part owner. He's a GPG member from back in the day as well. He's looking for the ability to choose things for the team, such as one the drivers and he'd love to paint the car as well (he's done an early 90s Ferrari, I think the 91 car). If someone is even looking to sell their team, he'd prefer it, anything, just PM me or post here! :D

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2007 07:53PM by Guimengo.
his name is guido gui;)

Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He'll never know, Maikel ;)

I know , Paco

Magic Senna
Not a very great result

/is proud of his very late reply
IL Dottore Wrote:
> Guimengo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He'll never know, Maikel ;)
>
>
> I know , Paco

I didn't say that, Nick.

I'm against sigpics
I feel offended, Gui :P
well then I
guess I will just have
to write like
this to perhaps
make you not only
offended but

also a bit pissed off as
this form of inconsistent
writing really is
annoying and damn it
hurts the brain
y0 :p
You can't rhyme, your excistance is a crime, your rap is crap and don't use 1337, it isn't that neat.
You must be proud it only took you 25 minutes to come up with that crap :p
Yes. Yes I am :P
Nickv Wrote:
> You can't rhyme, your excistance is a crime, your
> rap is crap and don't use 1337, it isn't that
> neat.

Way to go, Eminem

Magic Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy