WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
you already have a contract for S3 dumb ass :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
lol witch race did i win last year then haha :P

cant wait for race :D
I believe it may have been Canada?
SHEEPY schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol witch race did i win last year then haha :P
>
> cant wait for race :D

Spain - Barcelona ;-) One of the very first GP's

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
World Grand Prix - Race of China

To complete the weekend we all need to come together again for the most fun part! The race! ;-) Hope you enjoy it people!

The field is lined up for already the 17th time this season, today in China. 2 lights are on. Enjoy the race ;-)

De Boer on sharp, 5 lights on and ready to go!

Maikel de Boer got around Cantero in the first corner!! diving up the inside of part 2 of the corner

Gergo Panker has a good start too! From P4 to P3, and he will even catch Iván Cantero on this small straight leading the GP Racing car into P2

Guido Prins is more unlucky seeing Diego passing by, Prins does need to get 15 points more then Diego here, which is impossible with that very same DFR in front of him!

Standings After Lap One

Postma lining up to challenge his teammate at the hairpin down the straight

Side by side braking!!

Coming out of the hairpins they are incredible still side by side!

At the last corner still side by side, who will have the biggest guts??

It's Redmer Postma diving around teammate Prins

Guido who directly gets Achilles on his gearbox must surely be stunned by this piece of driving from his young teammate

It's Johnny Ashby trying to make a move on Matt Houston

He pulls alongside...

But does need to let him go! Houston defending that position on a great move!

Capriosa and Cantero battling for P3

But Iván is way faster around the outside

Ouch! Thats Noriega missing the last corner, happily for him the run-off zone is big enough, he just loses one spot!

He does have some cars on his tail tough, he will need to set power now again to get on the podium

It's Maikel de Boer for DFR controlling the race, he's is leading in front of Panker and Cantero

The 2 Viper K1's enjoying some nice racing time together challenging each other =]

It's Parker pushing Barrowcliff now a bit...

Gergo Panker sees De Boer pitting and will go himself too!

De Boer is making full useage of his brakes trying to brake as late as possible before switching to the revlimiter!!

He rejoins in 13th...

Panker slides behind him in 14th now

Iván Cantero choosing the pitlane now to from the lead

He rejoins in 9th, just behind Panker now! Seems like Cantero needs to try it again in the second serie of pitstops

Now it's Capriosa pitting from the lead

Postma going together with Paolo...

Guido Prins is now leading... and his stop looks to be really late :o

Cantero lost a place to Capriosa in the stops, but is re-taking it here in the hairpin!

He looks to be in front here...

And YES as clearly visible here... Cantero overtook Capriosa going back to P3 again

Cantero won't be the only one to pass Capriosa... Postma already is in front of him before they start braking!

Diego sees it as a chance to regain some terrain on Paolo

He makes use of it immeadiatly! Diving on the inside of Capriosa in turn 1

And he is past!! What a move here from the WC-Leader

Iván Cantero made a short mid-stint starting the 2nd serie of pitstops

1 Lap later it's De Boer pitting too for his final stop

He is already driving away when we see the stop of Panker in the back

Noriega and Postma coming in on the same lap

Once again it's Guido Prins leading... And once again he is late with his stop

After the Scolari's and the Viper's it are also the Thunder GP's battling each other :)

Marc Ainley strongly defending from teammate Van Smirren

De Boer now 11 seconds behind Prins, the marge is over and Prins didn't made a second stop!!

OH NO!! It's Panker pulling his car in the gras... This is really @#$%& for him from P3 - He asked himself for more screens so ;)

It's the car that ended his race... a transmission problem stopped the car

His car is getting pushed away... We saw Panker knocking down some marshalls too! He is really pissed right now

Guido Prins leading in final lap, this comes together with a stewards decision... Prins will have counted 30 seconds onto his race time

He does come over the line as first, but will pulled back in the result list

What seemed... The radiocontact was lost on lap 6 of the race so Prins didn't knew he needed to stop another time!!! :o

Maikel de Boer comes in 2nd here, but he will get the win back from Guido Prins, making it his 6th victory this season for DFR!

Iván Cantero will also gain a place from Prins and will eventually climb the 2nd highest spot on the podium

Prins' teammate Redmer Postma takes the last podium spot then of Prins' back

But it's Diego who need to be in the spotlights, say welcome to our new Champion as he finished ahead of Guido Prins ;-) Congrats!

Race Results

Thanks for watching ;-) 2 September we are back with the last race of the season on Monza =] Be sure to watch that one!

Driver Champ

Constructors Champ

TestDriver Champ

Further just few notes... Congrats Diego Noriega!! He is the proud Champion of the second season of WGP :) It also means that there now have been 4 different champions in WGP & W300
Hope you can win Monza, Diego, as it's your Home GP ;-)

And as really last ;) Dan Mills took the testdriverchampionship title for Senna BR! He drover since Race 1 for the Brasilian team and now got over 30 points more then chaser Zach Griffin which is also whole season driving for Thunder GP (former Fly Emirates) Congrats Dan

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Not Ammused. Im only happy that Diego became champion this race :p congratz Diego ! also my congratz to Dan Mills offcourse !. Actually for the team Rico Racing it was an good race. bt personally i hate this weekend :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I feel robbed !! This is easy to make Diego champion this way... I hope you guys played it fair ;-)

Magic Senna
IL Dottore schreef:
> I feel robbed !! This is easy to make Diego
> champion this way... I hope you guys played it
> fair ;-)

Prins 1st = 30 points
Diego then 5th = 18 points

This would have ment 12 points difference Guido... then Diego still secured it by 1 or 2 points ;-) It was fair you just didn't made a second pitstop while a 2-stop was put on 100%
This is happend earlier in Indy were Cantero skipped one, he was given en penalty back then too

YAY! WE ARE THE CHAMPS! well in 2 areas. I cant believe I dropped back in the testers champ. by 1 point :o!
Top 10 finish for both cars, good result.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Disappointed with result but I didn't qualify well
oh for goodness' sake!!!
Just a reminder for race directors, Kurtis Turnbull will switch with Brière for the final round as I mentioned several weeks ago. If anyone still doesn't have the helmets, please contact me.

Also, there needs to be the slight adjustment in the perf after the points are added to both drivers.
Daily Reminder:

Dont get your Diego's mixed up!
this is the first time I don't see myself in the race summary :( My race must have ben boring as hell ;)
Why are you switching drivers and making work for me Gui, what's that all about, is it really necessary to do that?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Viper K1 Racing lose Rayco engine supply

It has been announced at a press conference today at Silverstone that Rayco have pulled out of their deal with Viper K1 Racing. This is due to them going bankrupt and their operations have ended for life.

The team is now looking at alternative engine suppliers.
mortal schreef:
> Why are you switching drivers and making work for
> me Gui, what's that all about, is it really
> necessary to do that?

those drivers will be next season switched anyway Mal ;-) LOL!

@Gui, should not be a problem for me as currently I got the helmets of both drivers on my HD :) Just need to look or I need to do Monza to for the W300 else I need to send Tom, Briére's one

@Mathieu, sorry but your race was borin' as hell ;) I did made a screen from you but there wasn't anything on happening ^^ Can still post it though ;););)

Step into the unknown for Season 3

Viper K1 Racing team boss Dean Kittleson has managed to convince engine makers Deutz to move away from commercial production and supply engines to their team for the entire of Season 3, after Rayco went into liquadation and fell off the radar.

Deutz are one of the first companies to reduce the carbon emissions coming off their engines without losing too much performance. This is due to most of their work being involved with diesel engines. As a result, Viper K1 will be making history by having the only diesel engines in the field. Deutz have also been working at being able to reuse braking energy, which they have also agreed to supply.
mortal Wrote:
> Why are you switching drivers and making work for
> me Gui, what's that all about, is it really
> necessary to do that?

I made sure to leave room for driver change at Senninha because of this, it had been planned since the 4th round, I believe. I want to see how Kurt fares in WGP, sort of a acclimatization GP. I can do all the math if you tell me how many points the drivers have in their perf after the last GP and the amount I am supposed to multiply for in the season (not the off-season value). I hope you understand :).

Brière had 8 points for his last GP, Kurt had 4.

And helmets, I believe Tom should have the helmet but if not I could send it or Maikel (thanks!) if the timezones don't allow me to do so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy