WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
2nd, woohoo! I'm back! :D
the quali report is delayed because of some stuff ;-) should be posted before 0.00 though hopefully!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
On the edge of Saturday to Sunday its me with the results ;-)

World Grand Prix - Qualification of Suzuka

Welcome back in Japan, the expected rain didn't fell so all the race drivers came together to show who is fastest on dry grounds!! Maybe a lil surprise today??

Johnny Ashby wants a bit of the taste to be P1 for some time going out as first!

He put's a time down like you would buy in the shop ;) 1:39.000

Ainley directly dives under it

Ivan Cantero going 3rd putting his car alonside Houton's one

De Boer, comeback kid this season goes off in the chicane, he will let alot of car pass by before he get good in his head again and restarts driving

But not only De Boer was in trouble... (still) reigning champion Cramer also went off track

Achilles then taking the time down some, only with 1 thenth though!

Barrowcliff in lead of a new run

Noriega then sets the real pace here, he goes over half second faster then Ryan Achilles went

Capriosa picking up some pace as begin of this season currently taking P2, he does have something to prove after that horrible race in England

But Cantero goes underneath that time

There it's ainley going off track once again after what happend in Silverstone, this time no-one is held up though

Standings after run 1

Standings after run 1 [2]

Standings after run 1 [3]

Cramer beat his own time and the one from Noriega going fastest by 52 thousands!

Also De Boer beating his own time but is slower then his teammate Diego and Gui Cramer, also Cantero is still in front of him in P3 - And also Matt Houston will improve his time taking P3 again from Cantero

Diego Noriega willing to give it one shot...

And believe it or not... he does it! Beats up Gui with 3 thenths

Day Results

The race will be tomorrow, will Noriega extend his lead more and almost be sure of the title?? We shall see ;-)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Very good result again for Team Shadow! 4th and 10th is better than we have been doing this season. Hopefully we can compete at this level in the race *crosses fingers*

Ahead of the vipers! And I hate the track, hehehe

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Please don't post race reports, just skip to next round. Please please please (or rerun this race ;))
10th isn't bad :)
Good result by Marc happy he wil drive for me next year.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
World Grand Prix - Race of Suzuka

After the wet start of the weekend in the FP, it's totally dry here today on race day! But it's hot too what could result in some driver losing their concentration maybe ;-) Will be an unexpected race all the way to the finish!

Paolo Capriosa here in 7th by the start of the Suzuka WGP! 4 lights are already on, we will be soon starting

It's Cramer taking the lead here though! Everything goes clean on the first lap

Standings after the famous lap one

Cantero then shocking by rudely going off in 'Spoon', no damage here only some flat spots maybe xD

Capriosa then blowing it, he goes off there first, then crossing the road taking his car also to the gravel on the other side before rejoing the group which is racing on the asphalt

Then once again Cantero is off... is he on the wrong drugs or so??

But it's Mark Hampson who is really lucky there just missing the while by inches!!

Barrowcliff off then too... and we can see 'Hampson - out of the race' while nothing was wrong when he went off track :o

Well this was wrong... in the Spoon corner just like Cantero only he touched the wall actually damaging his car so hard it can't go on this race anymore...

Marc Ainley attempting to move by Achills but he defends nicely

De Boer making the same mistake as in quali!! This time it's in the race and he will lose many, many places

Like said... he rejoins in 21 which is last as Hampson is DNF

Houston first to open the first wave of pitstops

1 lap later it are Cramer and Noriega pitting together

This leaves us with Ainley in the lead atm

De Boer using his strong Maserati to blow away Barrowcliff for P20

Then for the 3rd time Cantero going off...

This time he can't save his car though wrecking the front totally!

Then it's the next to go, it's Diego Noriega who goes off!!!

Directly making his first DNF of the season from it....

Also this car just like the Subaru seems to totally wrecked the front part... DFR surely is lying bad this race!!

Speaking of DFR it's De Boer again using his engine to blast away a Rico Racing

Meanwhile just outside the top10 it are Woolhead and a RMY side a side through the 130R

Houston still gets fuel put in his car it's Cramer already leaving the pits

He rejoins currently in 3rd just in front of his teammate, what will leave Achilles and Ainley in 1 and 2

Panker making a quick run off [don't remember or he broke down by this :o]

But it's surely end of race for Barrowcliff...

His car is totally wrecked and you can even see a barge board fly on the background!!! LOL! ;)

De Boer making a quick run off, but rejoins without anything

Same lap, same car, same situation, and also the same about damage.... he continues again but his mind isn't really on today

Houston running wide here!

He spins in the gravel but will move on only lost place to Ainley and Achilles

Then he decides to cut the last chicane!

OMG! Huge crash! Cramer put his car down in the wall!! He will feel this tomorrow for sure.... :o

Marc Ainley takes advantage of the situation taking over P1 after all what happend!

Just some shot I like but can't really put something to it ;)

Same for this one ;);)

Really bad time for Senna BR... this is Briére going off in Spoon

He seems to have stalled his engine as he yelled for a marshall

Once again just shot I like ;) but also useful as it gives the confirmation Briére is officially out of the race now!

Castello just finishing the race... if it goes on like this he can score actually some points today!

Nick van der Voort blowing it then!

He keeps the car out of the wall, but weird enough he doesn't continue driving OR get picked up by a marshall....

Ricardo van Smirren though went off too! giving away some places

He continues without any damage

Ainley leading in last lap

Achilles going off in Spoon!!!

And also Prins goes off!! Prins giving away a 4th place here :o

He will lose 5 places with this stupid manouvre

And thats Ainley finishing taking his 2nd win of the season!!

Although he spun it's Houston in 2nd

Achilles still comes in 3rd after that spin in Spoon he gave away much with, strong day for SCR

Then suddenly we see Nick get back on track again!!!! :o

He is overtaking everyone on race speed! while the others are on inlap pace ;)

Here on the tail of a Viper K1!! ;)

Trying to pass Guido Prins now!! ;);)

Then on the straight he blasts by the race winner ;);) What did he wanted to show here? :P

Well this was it! A unexpected race where the Championship leader didn't got points today, also we saw for the 2nd time this season after race 1 teams without points, those are today Senna BR and GP Racing while that were in Melbourne: Scolari, Thunder GP, Rico Racing & Viper K1

Race Results

We are all done here in Japan, join us next race in Belgium ;-)

Driver Champ

Constructors Champ

TestDriver Champ

Words fail me :P
Woot!! My Jenson Button alike driving style allowed me to drive into the points zone without going off track! HAHAHAHA

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
great result for my ex-team WillinsGP
Congrats!^^
both RMY in the points in this faboulous race for me ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Maikel we were getting on so well then you go and have to ruin both my teams' weekends!!
We're currently investigating Ivan's car and it looks like it might have sat on, we suspect Maikel - he just couldn't bare to see a Subaru so far ahead. Having checked a urine sample from Nick too it appears he suspiciously had been slipped sleeping pills which caused him to pass out for a couple of laps from the end - Our doctors think it is amazing that he rejoined at all, even if he was a little confused and thought the race was sstill going on. We also noticed several empty boxes of sleeping pills outside the Devil Fox garage ut will continue to investigate...

It's always those Evil Foxes! Ban them! Ban them! ;)
w00t GAME SHOT AND THE MATCH. First win for my team after i buyed the team.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Bah, didn't know it was THAT many people going off so often :\. Check magicdata and other stuff... the smallest setup change can throw it all away
And I expect someone to make GuiWhining soon ;)
woo 6th :D
brunoboi schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maikel we were getting on so well then you go and
> have to ruin both my teams' weekends!!
> We're currently investigating Ivan's car and it
> looks like it might have sat on, we suspect Maikel
> - he just couldn't bare to see a Subaru so far
> ahead. Having checked a urine sample from Nick too
> it appears he suspiciously had been slipped
> sleeping pills which caused him to pass out for a
> couple of laps from the end - Our doctors think it
> is amazing that he rejoined at all, even if he was
> a little confused and thought the race was sstill
> going on. We also noticed several empty boxes of
> sleeping pills outside the Devil Fox garage ut
> will continue to investigate...

we are totaly unguilty ;) those sleep pills where for me, couldnt sleep so took 3 bags of sleep pills ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy