WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
damn rain ;)

got to do better in race for my hometown fans ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
L-L-L-LAST?!????????

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
lol @ u ;)

Good result! I can already smell the podium! :P
Senna BR Press Release

Team leader and current World Drivers Champion Guilherme Cramer had some words after qualifying for Montréal:

"
I have been having a very tough time with the car this year, my results have been far underachieving and I even considered taking a step away from racing, but luckily today we had wet weather and I was able to work out some of the issues I've been encountering. I am not fully happy with my 5th place but I shouldn't complain much, my teammate came in just behind and he's been having a good season.

I always love racing in Montréal, I truly love this track and my teammate would be the first one to tell you. Also, I am very happy to see Brière doing so well, he took on criticism last season but me and the guys from the team never stopped supporting him and this only shows how wrong critics were. I hope for the race we can both do extremely well, after all it is a track I love and my Brière's favorite track and he has more fans here than many of us since his hometown isn't too many hours away.

So for the race I am hoping for more wet weather and also expect the rookies/backmarkers to understand they shouldn't be deliberately blocking others and must be aware of drivers behind. Also, I wish good luck to my teammate in his homerace but I hope I can spoil it a little bit by winning."
Announcement
The Canadian GP race is to be reported tomorrow, due to lack of time for the race director. However, for those who wish to see the results, click here.

I am so happy with 2nd. I could have won this race but Marc was just a lil bit faster. thats too bad. after my 2 dnf's in a row i worried about the rest of the races. but this shows i dont have to :D i am happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Very disappointing to have dropped back 2 spots on the grid, but it wasn't a disaster.
oh well :(

at least i survived...

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
thats right, at least u survived. Bruno

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Hell, that's bad.
bah...
meh

Magic Senna
eeh ooh aah beh meh o cra p

3rd and 9th, hmmmm, not a bad effort I'd say :-), can't say meh or crap about those results lol :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fortuna Audi Team Notice

The team Fortuna Audi has until the Monaco race on the 1st of April to fix its .gp4 files. The files are causing problems in-game for the race director, also the cars do not have their correct numbers displayed. If the problem is not rectified by Monaco the teams cars will be deemed 'illegal' and disqualified/removed from races until the files are fixed.
Better get on it asap!
Mal Race Steward WGP/W300

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
nice job for Paolo but i think wild partys are over for me, it affects too much my driving ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
hmm... 3rd place looking good 4 scr again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy