WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
yup i know, uploading it for you 2morro evening

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
IL Dottore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dunno mate , i havent got time either to paint 2
> cars...:S

I didn't mean the car mate, I meant the Pink Bulletin :)
oh oke:P well send me ur helmet.. or send it to maikel

@ maikel, if you dont have my car tomorrow use the old one.. I send u my new car before race 2 then.

Magic Senna
Maikel, don`t kill Kev, it was my mistake, not his, i have mailed you the tex files.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thnx for the tex files :) sorry I got so really pissed but I was just so bad mooded on that moment and if something like this came up... well that isn't going to work ;-)
next time just the .gp4 files on the right slot please ;-)

Okay much more happy now then yesterday :)

GP Racing || confirmed/maybe new car
Shadow Subaru || new car?
Senna BR || confirmed
Fortuna Audi Racing || new car

So only Tom needs to confirm now or send me the new car :) so I can compile the final wad for Race 1 and send it to Byron

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
OMG!!!

I need to declare the Fortuna Audi Racing car Invalid!
I'm 100% sure the car isn't tested as it has 33 objects instead of 28... It will NOT be working ingame and this is not my responsibility, dunno who edited the shape but he has done a good job but didn't finished it off on the good way, just to keep the team on the tracks the old season car (JJ Bud Racing) will be used untill I receive the good shape files, also both cars have number 13 on it??? I believe FAR has 14 & 15 and not 13 as thats impossible

the car is tested and its working ingame absolutly well...ask JPMFW if you need pics !!!
That`s very strange because the files i sent to you came straight from my test car wad Maikel, and it works fine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did a car with more than 28 objects there are 2 or 3 years ago.It worked without any crash and It's funny !!
Do a crash test and you will see what happens with a car with more than
nominal objects. Generally, wrong object are "flying" with the wheels
LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Edit :Car which generate CTD is a car with at least one missing "standart object"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2007 07:42PM by gezere.
well I tried testing it and my GP4 crashes when loading... so I and probarly Byron can't use it, I'm not sending byron a wad with a car which isn't working for me... could delay or scrape away the whole weekend

hm..maybe it´s a mistake of another car...not our one!!!
you made a big cross through our plans to have a great weekend with the new car,maikel!
and same for me here: the car is working fine and there is a lot of texure work done by me and a lot of shape work by Isaint...it took a lot of hours to make it only for kickin it out of the startinggrid ?!?!?!?!?!
well,that´s not fair,but I´ll take my best to get it as you want...
I will try testing it again... but the other cars are fine ;-) keep your fingers crossed I would say but even if it works I'll be asking for a version with the good amount of objects and in the right order. Isaint should know how to do that ;-)

Edit: and also change the car numbers from 13 and 13 to 14 and 15

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2007 09:34PM by MDBSnake.
I`ts fine here, except for the tyres ;)

the textures are already fixed !
I´m still waiting for the OK ( or not ) for the car^^
ah,and nice shot Paolo !^^
number 13 , you are a brave man !! ;)

Magic Senna
guido, welke nummers motten op je auto en welke banden ga je gebruiken, bridgestone of dunlop?

bridgestones, hmm numbers I dont know.. I search it up for you :)

Edit: 16-17 mate

Magic Senna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2007 01:36PM by IL Dottore.
Wowz that car looks wicked :)

@Il Dottore - Sent my helmet over mate, hope it's not too late :S

[www.purevolume.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy