wen track freeze do this

Posted by wolpol 
wen track freeze do this
Date: November 25, 2006 01:32PM
Posted by: wolpol
same peaple has problems with the track are freeze (picture stand sill on the monitor)
after 10 ,15 or 20 laps or so in this time the game freeze.i testet it hundrets of houers
new computer new grafic card new operation system debup on,of all thinks
but the track are freeze after same laps.but one thinks works rain !!!!
yes rain set the rain cnditions in your gp4 menue on 100% and drive wen
you have problems withs tracks are freeze afer same laps in rain.i have same tracks the tracks are freeze after same laps wenn i drive this tracks in rain never!!! freeze .on my computer it work.wenn you have probleme drive in rain so you can drive.but wenn you have problems mit esc on your keybord that is in rain too,but no freeze.
Re: wen track freeze do this
Date: November 27, 2006 12:04PM
Posted by: mortal
post the gpxpatch log and your sytsem specs, maybe then we can help you

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 28, 2006 06:14AM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
I don't think he has any problems. He just wants to help those people with tracks freezing after 10-20 laps right? Set probability of rain to 100% and then you can drive, on wet track. Actually that's not very good solution because there is the same problem with dry conditions as well.
Date: November 28, 2006 06:37AM
Posted by: Tobchina
Yes, this is a very strange solution, because the track I had this problem is Bahrein and it's unreal to drive in the rain in the middle of the desert. So, I'll have to continue to wait until some of the good guys that make tracks, make a good version of Bahrein to drive there again, from now, I gave up of Bahrein, it's out of my trackset.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy