GP4 carsets

Posted by davidroberts1983 
GP4 carsets
Date: November 24, 2006 06:57PM
Posted by: davidroberts1983
can anyone please send me some new carsets that i can just copy in2 the game coz i dont know how to install them! my email address is davidroberts1983@btinternet.com and any after 2002/2003 would be very much appriciated.

many thanks
Re: GP4 carsets
Date: November 24, 2006 11:58PM
Posted by: stipe
Do you think cars.wad of some season?
Date: November 25, 2006 12:11AM
yeah, i cant get my head round easywad etc, i just cant do it, if uve got any cud u send em to me
Date: November 25, 2006 12:29AM
Posted by: stipe
OK, just I have to install GP4 agin and set-up few things. If is not problem to send you tommorow. Here is late, if you want I will contact you. Do You use MSN massenger (I use only MSN massenger :( )
Salute
Date: November 25, 2006 01:09AM
i dont have msn, but my email address is above, if u can send it to that i would be grateful
Date: November 25, 2006 11:04AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
easywad is just copy and paste,it doesn't get any easier than that..
Date: November 25, 2006 11:24AM
Posted by: mortal
Something else that's really easy is reading the GP4FAQ sticky topic at the top of the page, that will tell you exactly what to do and how to do it. Part of the enjoyment of GP4 is learning how to edit the sim for yourself. A wad is probably too big to email anyway. It doesn't get any easier than downloading csm, then downloading a mod and loading it from csm, but do please read the FAQ first. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy