Question when istalling GP4

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
Question when istalling GP4
Date: October 29, 2006 04:20PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
When the game is installed should I then run the game and calibrate the graphics, or should i put everything in first 9.6Patch, new tracks, 2006 cars, etc. and then calibrate the graphics. Which should I do, just asking because I keep having issues when its installed.
Re: Question when istalling GP4
Date: October 30, 2006 03:09AM
Posted by: Tobchina
After first installation, run the game and calibrate the graphics to be sure the installation was done correctly, after that, install the patchs, tracks, mod and calibrate again.
Date: October 30, 2006 03:40PM
Thanks, but do I need a MOD or is that just optional.
Date: October 30, 2006 06:22PM
Posted by: Muks_C
optional. a mod will have everything in it you need for a particular season, say a 2005 mod or 1987 mod (if there is one). it will change everything in the game needed for that season.

you can do it manually though, without using a mod, changing whatever you want yourself and by installing the helmets, cars and driver pictures separately.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: November 01, 2006 01:16AM
Before I calibrate again should GPx Patch be installed before calibrating or after.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy