important Question to ROM1 about Renault turkey and france releasing

Posted by quickslick 
hello ROM1, did you gave permission to those guys for releasing the car and the textures? i've extracted the text from the readme in the package, it's important for me to know about the permission, because they uploaded the car in my forum. Here is the text from the readme :
{23.10.06}

================================================================

Title : Renault Turkey Version
Author : Racervieh14 and saab
Email Address : Racervieh13@aol.com
Description :

=================================================================

Construction

Base : Rom1
Editor(s) used : Racervieh14
Known Bugs : The frontwing is not new!

Installation : With wadupdater!

Disclaimer : You use this package at your own risk and the author of this
package takes no responsibility for its use.

Copyright : Do not use this car as a base for your own work without proper permission granted by me.
You do not have permission to convert it to any other game including F1c and rF without my permission.
Do Not include this in a mod, cd or update without permission given from me.

if they don't have permissions, i will delete the files from the forum

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2006 11:29PM by quickslick.
i think in the "Editor(s) used" bit they're supposed to write what they used to edit the files, not the name of the person who did it, but that's a different matter.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
yes, they get it
@quickslick
give ur website forum address please

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2006 04:01PM by sunil.
here, but you have to register first
[grand-prix-4.foren.4players.de]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2006 04:09PM by quickslick.
no prob's , thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
quickslick, Can you upload Renault on RapidShare?
rapidshare is full , can't upload anything to the server. But i've uploaded it on yousendit :-)

[www.yousendit.com]
quickslick, Ok. Thx man. Great job. Is there any chance to see a new front wing?
yes, it's in progress
by whom?

saab and racervieh
@ quickslick, then you could have taken also rapidshare.com, but it stands now ready for the download already =)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2006 09:22AM by schumi_15.
quickslick schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> saab and racervieh

for u racervieh14 ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy