Fuel Problem

Posted by bignav88 
Fuel Problem
Date: October 08, 2006 12:04PM
Posted by: bignav88
Hey guys i got an issue here which is really doin my head in. On some tracks the AI cars run out fuel near the end, but only a few. But in japan, my car and whole field can just do one hot lap and then we all run out fuel, its funny in a way but ruins the game.

I am aware that some values needs to be changed in the magicdata, but i can't figure out how to do that with TSM i.e "How to load the track in", when i click in load track notin happens. so any help in this matter will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Fuel Problem
Date: October 09, 2006 04:18PM
Posted by: jennpeti
check ypur pm, I've sent you a detailed step-by-step tutorial
Date: October 09, 2006 05:01PM
Posted by: Jezko
I have the same problem with the fuel and i dont now what to do, can somebody help me?
Date: October 09, 2006 06:02PM
Posted by: Jezko
Please help me, with this fuel problem is Gp4 for me not that fun. I have the editors but i dont now how to fix this problem. Thanks to the guys who will help me.
Date: October 10, 2006 02:57AM
Posted by: jennpeti
check yr pm
Date: October 23, 2006 10:48PM
Posted by: doubledown1138
Can someone PM me too? I have the same problem. In races with no pit stops (for example, I like to do 25% race distances) I keep running out of fuel on the penultimate or last lap and all the AI cars run out of fuel on the slow down lap. How can I fix this?
Date: October 24, 2006 09:54AM
Posted by: paulhackettevans
Grand Prix 4 Tweaker has an option in the Pitstop Timing Adjustment page to alter the fuel efficiency of each car. It's in the drop down list that includes refuelling, engine fix, wing replacement and fuel efficiency.

This might help you.
Date: October 24, 2006 10:19AM
Posted by: Tobchina
To correct problems of fuel consumption, you have to use c-magic, create the md3 file of the track you are having problems, open the md3 file and edit it, this file can be open with notebook.
At md3 file, look for two lines with information of fuel consumption, change the numbers, normally I reduce them around 2000 less than the original numbers.
Save the file, and insert the new md3 data in the .dat file of the circuit.
If the problems continues, do the same process and reduce more the values for fuel consumption.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy